London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 7 qualification. It is designed to offer learners without prior marketing experience the knowledge and skills they need to be operationally effective in a career in the Marketing field.
For those learners that do have prior experience in Marketing and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this programme will develop their professional competence.
The aims of this programme will allow learners to:
- Gain a sound and coherent foundation in marketing, such that they will be able to define and execute practical marketing interventions that exist in professional practice
- Synthesise and critically evaluate theoretical frameworks of strategic marketing, business ethics, design and innovation as applied to marketing
- Demonstrate an understanding of the practical value of these frameworks in a range of strategic business situations
- Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
- Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of market/driven strategy, and in particular in the formulation of value propositions in provider/customer relationships
- Review, modify, synthesise and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, in particular from the strategic perspective
- Critically assess market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations and use this for strategic marketing and decision making
- Evaluate a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on SCQF website and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to MBA degree or Level 8 Diploma qualification on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
The Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Compulsory Units include:
- Strategic Management 30 Credits
- Strategic Financial Management 30 Credits
- Marketing Management in Practice 20 Credits
- Global Marketing 20 Credits
- Marketing for SME, Charity and the Public Sector 20 Credits
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 6 Award/Diploma
- Bachelors degree or any equivalent qualification
- 5 years of work experience if you do not have any formal education - considered on case to case basis.
Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Holders of this qualification can join a variety of UK degree programmes at an advanced
Contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.