London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
The aims of this programme will allow learners to:
- Build a coherent and sound foundation in marketing and business management, at a level equivalent to a Higher National Diploma, enabling graduates to choose from a wide range of career options internationally within the marketing and business disciplines.
- Pursue a specialist interest in business management and marketing and relate this expertise to professional requirements and codes of conduct in line with the National Occupational Standards (NOS) and Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) subject benchmark statements. Develop a wide range of intellectual and analytical abilities relevant to business and marketing, including those of critical thinking and analytical decision making.
- Develop and practice the transferable skills necessary for continual personal development and to respond positively to change during careers in business and/or marketing management
- Discuss terminology, concepts, principles and techniques as utilised in marketing and general business management Explain the importance of the social, political, ethical, technological, environmental and global contexts in which business organisations operate and to support small- and medium-sized business enterprise (SME) decision making
- Develop the attitudes, skills and abilities necessary to work in an international business context and an awareness and appreciation of different cultural values
- Prepare for further studies at Honours degree level.
Aim / Objectives ?
- Gain a sound and coherent foundation in marketing, such that they will be able to define and execute practical marketing interventions that exist in professional practice
- Synthesize and critically evaluate theoretical frameworks of strategic marketing, business ethics, design and innovation as applied to marketing
- Demonstrate an understanding of the practical value of these frameworks in a range of strategic business situations
- Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
- Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of market-driven strategy, and in particular in the formulation of value propositions in provider-customer relationships
- Review, modify, synthesize and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, in particular from the strategic perspective
- Critically assess market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations and use this for strategic marketing and decision-making
- Evaluate a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Level 8 Diploma in Business and Marketing Management (SCQF Level 8)
The Diploma in Business and Marketing Management (SCQF level 8) is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 5 qualification. It offers learners the knowledge and skills needed to develop an understanding of the models, tools and techniques used in the fields of Business and Marketing Management. The course has been mapped to the National Occupational Standards in Management and Leadership and Business Administration, and learners will be able to develop the competencies they need to enter work in one of these disciplines.
Teaching and learning will be undertaken using a range of face to face learning, whether on-line, through tutor directed study, lectures, seminars and tutorials. Learners will be encouraged to develop their skills in self-directed learning, which will take place outside the formal classroom environment. Formative assessments will arise through projects, case studies, research and testing wherever appropriate. assessment will be through responses to assignments enabling learners to demonstrate their understanding of the subjects they have studied.
Diploma in Business and Marketing Management (SCQF Level 8) consists of 16 mandatory units for a combined total of 240 credits.
- Each unit is of 15 credit value
- Business Environment- 15 Credits
- International Marketing Management- 15 Credits
- Business Accounting- 15 Credits
- People & Organisations- 15 Credits
- Principles of Marketing- 15 Credits
- Business Analysis- 15 Credits
- IT for Business- 15 Credits
- Law for Business- 15 Credits
- Personal Development- 15 Credits
- Human Resource Management- 15 Credits
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation- 15 Credits
- Marketing Communications- 15 Credits
- Consumer Behaviour 15 Credits
- Operations Management 15 Credits
- Marketing Planning 15 Credits
- Strategic management 15 Credits
Total Credits: 240
Who is this course for?
Do you aspire for a management role ?
Our Diploma in Business and Marketing Management is the most popular undergraduate offering, covering a wide selection of topics that equip you with the practical skills you need to excel in management or consultancy.
It gives you the opportunity to gain expertise in individual business disciplines without limiting employment options.
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners with management 3 years of work experience in case of no formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
On successful completion you may progress to:
- Other qualifications at the next level For example: Level 6 Certificate or Diploma in Business or,
- Top Up Degree in Business or,
- Employment in a middle management position
Who accepts this Qualification?
- Most of the UK/ US / Australia / Canada Universities
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.