London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is a 120 credit size qualification that outlines how organisations plan their activities at a strategic level, how they implement these plans, how they ensure the smooth running of the organisation, and how this maximises competitive advantage.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 7 Diploma or MBA programme on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This qualification is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
OfQual Qualification Number : 601/2374/6
This Level 6 qualification represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
The Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administration consists of 4 mandatory units totalling 80 credits and 2 further units from options units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Strategic Management
- The Dynamics of Leadership
- Management Information Systems for Business
- Advanced Finance for Decision Makers
- Marketing Management in Business
- Customer Focus for Strategic Advantage
- Leadership Skills
- Managing Risk in Business
On successful completion of a Level 6 qualification in Business and Administrative Management there are a number of progression opportunities. Learners may progress to:
- Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management
- Postgraduate / Masters degree
- Employment in Business or related sectors
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable if you want to develop your business and administrative management skills and have either already achieved qualifications in business and administrative management at intermediate level or do not have management qualifications, but have qualifications in other areas and/or prior relevant experience in the workplace.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 5 Award/Diploma or any other equivalent qualification
- 4 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Having gained a broad foundation of knowledge, understanding and skills relating to business and administrative management across sectors.You could also choose to take a sector-specific route by taking a more specialised management qualification.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.