Construction Management - Online
On Construction Management Online course completion students can claim endorsed certificate by... Read more
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
Construction Management Online
*Construction Management.** Discover what it takes to step into a leadership role in one of the world’s most important and potentially-lucrative modern Construction Management industries. Our exclusive Construction Management Online Diploma is ideally-suited to both newcomers and existing members of the workforce looking to climb the ladder to the highest possible positions.
A uniquely fulfilling and rewarding contemporary sector, the global construction industry has never been more prosperous. Qualified professionals with advanced online building & construction management skills are largely able to write their own success stories under their own terms. Challenged with planning, executing and overseeing extraordinary project at all levels, construction managers play a key role in building the world around us. From new developments to the expansion and enhancement of existing structures, construction managers are expected to demonstrate limitless flexibility and diversity of competencies.
This advanced-level Construction and Building Management Diploma Online provides learners with an intensive yet digestible introduction to the contemporary construction sector and its key contributors. Develop the practical skills, knowledge and confidence to step into the construction management profession as a competent and capable leader. Whether looking to join an established construction organisation or set up your own business from scratch, the teachings and industry insights within this inspiring course could make all the difference.
With demand at an all-time high, there is never been a better time to explore lifelong career opportunities in the global construction sector.
Construction Management Online - Course Objectives
When studying for an advanced Construction Management Diploma Online with Brentwood Open Learning College, every candidate enjoys the following benefits:
- The dedicated support and assistance of our exclusive team of tutors and industry professionals for successful course completion.
- All learning materials, documentation and digital textbooks provided as standard in the initial course price – no hidden extras or additional costs.
- 24/7 access to our advanced digital learning platform from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- All courses are free from deadlines or time restrictions – study in your own time and at your own pace.
- The opportunity to earn an internationally-recognized qualification and watch your long-term career prospects expand and improve like never before.
Our highest-level Construction Management Diploma has been designed for candidates who are genuinely serious about climbing the career ladder to top-level leadership positions. No prior experience or education is required to get the most out of this advanced online study program, which begins with the basics before moving onto more intensive and complex industry issues.
Candidates are provided with a comprehensive overview of the functions, the importance and the challenges faced by the construction industry, along with the roles and responsibilities of those who work at a variety of levels. Discover what it takes to effectively manage human resources, materials, vendors, finances and every aspect of a typical construction project from start to finish.
Ultimately, the primary objective of the course is to lay a solid foundation upon which to begin building a successful and lucrative career in construction management.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A comprehensive understanding of the organisation of construction management projects
- The confidence to handle the duties and responsibilities of the construction manager
- Essential estimating and budgeting skills for construction projects
- An understanding of preliminary investigation and site assessment works
- Professional expertise in the management of materials, equipment, storage, vendors, human resources and project finances
- The confidence to both create and work with legally binding contracts
- A strong awareness of the importance of quality control
- The honed knowledge and confidence to lead construction projects effectively and efficiently from start to finish
- This course is ideal for you if you are interested in planning, organising and supervising building construction and maintenance work.
- The course provides students with a sound understanding of the general and technical principles involved in construction processes.
- This Programme Construction Management Diploma Level 4 is equally suitable for people already working in a professional support role in construction, or those wishing to take the first step in changing to a career in construction management.
This intensive yet accessible Construction Management Online is delivered across 13 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Construction Management
- Module 2 - Development and Organisation of Construction Projects
- Module 3 - Importance of Estimation in Construction Work
- Module 4 - Preliminary Investigations, Location and Site Selection
- Module 5 - Site Organisation
- Module 6 - Planning for Equipment
- Module 7 - Equipment Management
- Module 8 - Material Management
- Module 9 - Purchase and Storage Management
- Module 10 - Specialised Buying and Vendor Management
- Module 11 - Quality Controlling During Construction
- Module 12 - Human Resource Management
- Module 13 - Legal Aspects of Contract
Who is this course for?
Studying for an advanced Construction Management Online comes highly recommended for anyone looking to establish themselves as a true leader in this dynamic and rewarding profession. By beginning with the basics and gradually guiding learners through the most important and complex industry issues, our top-level Construction Management Diploma is open to newcomers with no existing experience or expertise. We design our courses to be as accessible and flexible as possible, with absolutely no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about.
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Construction Management Diploma must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
Earn your Diploma Construction Management Online on your terms to advance your career. Candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Assistant Project Manager
- Building Inspector
- Civil Engineer
- Construction Assistant
- Construction Coordinator
- Construction Engineer
- Construction Foreman
- Construction Manager
- Construction Supervisor
- Project Assistant
- Project Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.