Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Animal Physical Therapy - Level 3
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
An Animal Physical Therapist is someone who provides rehabilitative care for animals who have gone through surgery, sustained an injury, or who suffer from chronic pain. Physical therapy can help to speed up an animal’s recovery and improve its quality of life. There is a huge industry for pet an animal care across the world, and in the UK alone there are 20,000 animal care businesses, employing 200,000 people, so it’s a good time to gain an animal care qualification.
This Diploma in Animal Care has been created by experts within the animal care industry, who will take you through comprehensive training, covering fundamental topics such as: the anatomy. Pet assessment, therapeutic exercises, and how to work with veterinary professionals. During this course you will be given extremely helpful tips and knowledge regarding how to begin a successful Animal Physical Therapist career.
- Understand various therapeutic exercises for animals
- Understand how to assess a pet and recommend action
- Understand how to work with veterinary professionals
- Understand how to carry out physical therapy for pets
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to those who wish to become an Animal Physical therapist.
- Free examination and e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Animal Physical Therapy - Level 3
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: When Physio Isn’t Safe
- Module 3: Physiotherapy
- Module 4: Anatomy for Physiotherapy
- Module 5: Physio and Your Pet Assessment
- Module 6: Physio and Your Pet Action
- Module 7: Therapeutic Exercises
- Module 8: The Bigger Picture
- Module 9: Partnerships with Veterinary Professionals
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Animal Physical Therapy – Level 3.
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Kennel Assistant
- Animal Care
- Laboratory Animal Caretaker
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.