Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Animal Care - Level 3
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Animal care has become a huge industry over the last few years, so it’s no surprise that there are 20,000 animal care businesses in the UK: The animal care sector employs over 200,000 people in the UK, so the industry is always seeking qualified professionals. It has never been a better time to gain an animal care qualification, and once your qualified you can work in all kinds of establishments, zoos, kennels, catteries, or you could even begin your own animal care business. As you can see, with an animal care qualification you’ll have loads of options!
This Diploma in Animal Care has been created by experts within the animal care industry, who will take you through comprehensive training, covering fundamental topics such as: dog behaviour, animal breeds, how to recognise and prevent common diseases, and dog learning. You’ll develop your own excellent animal care technique, which you can use to put into practice in the workplace.
- Develop your own animal care technique
- Understand rabbit and guinea pig breeds
- Learn how to care for birds
- Understand how to care for reptiles
- Free examination and e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Animal Care - Level 3
- Module 01: Dog Behaviors
- Module 02: Dogs Learning
- Module 03: Body Languages
- Module 04: A dogs eye view
- Module 05: How cats behaviour develops as they grow
- Module 06: Abnormal Cat’s Behavior
- Module 07: Reading Cat’s Body Language
- Module 08: Distinctive cat sounds
- Module 09: Cat’s Health Care
- Module 10: Different Breeds of Rabbits & Guinea Pigs
- Module 11: Rabbit or Guinea Pig Needs
- Module 12: Different Breeds of Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice & Exotic Rats
- Module 13: General tips on caring for birds
- Module 14: Recognizing common diseases and preventing spread
- Module 15: How to care for fish
- Module 16: Recognizing disease and what to do
- Module 17: Reptiles
- Module 18: Diseases on Reptiles
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Diploma in Animal Care - Level 3 by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Kennel Assistant
- Laboratory Animal Caretaker
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.