Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Animal Care Career
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Animal care has become a huge industry over the last few years, so it’s no surprise that there are 20,000 animal care businesses in the UK. The animal care sector employs over 200,000 people in the UK, so the industry is always seeking qualified professionals. It has never been a better time to gain an animal care qualification, and once your qualified you can work in all kinds of establishments, zoos, kennels, catteries, or you could even begin your own animal care business. As you can see, with an animal care qualification you’ll have loads of options!
This Diploma in Animal Care has been created by experts within the animal care industry, who will take you through comprehensive training, covering fundamental topics such as: how to create a portfolio, and how to apply for veterinary college. During this course you will be given extremely helpful tips and knowledge regarding how to begin a successful animal care career.
- Understand how to gain work experience
- Learn how to use social media and network
- Understand how to create a portfolio and CV
- Understand how to apply for veterinary college
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideal for anyone hoping to attend veterinary college, or for those who would like to begin an animal care career. The course will be your own careers advisor, helping you to gain work experience, craft the perfect CV, and market yourself to potential employers within the animal care sector.
- Free examination and e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Animal Care Career
- Module 01: Brainstorming and Research
- Module 02: Gaining Professional Experience
- Module 03: Volunteering and Internships
- Module 04: Portfolios, CV, and Application
- Module 05: Social Media and Networking
- Module 06: Applying for the Vet School
- Module 07: Health related Careers I
- Module 08: Health related Careers II
- Module 09: Pet related Careers
- Module 10: Animal related Careers
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Animal Care Career.
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Kennel Assistant
- Zoo Keeper
- Dog Walker
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.