Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Animal Care and Business
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Animal care has become a huge industry over the last few years, so it’s no surprise that there are 20,000 animal care businesses in the UK. It has never been a better time to gain an animal care and business qualification, and once your qualified you can establish your own successful animal care business. As you can see, with an animal care and business qualification you’ll have loads of options!
This Diploma in Animal Care and Business has been created by experts within the animal care industry, who will take you through comprehensive training, covering fundamental topics such as: marketing, how to create a business plan, how to develop your brand, and how to create a website. You’ll develop your own excellent business acumen, which you can use to put into practice creating your own business.
- Understand how to carry out marketing strategies
- Develop your own successful brand
- Create a business and marketing plan
- Set up social media sites for your business
- Free examination and e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Animal Care and Business
- Module 01: Introduction to Marketing
- Module 02: The Marketing Mix
- Module 03: Your marketing plan
- Module 04: A Marketing Plan Sample
- Module 05: Low cost marketing techniques
- Module 06: Developing your brand
- Module 07: Your website
- Module 08: Online Marketing
- Module 09: Social Media Marketing
- Module 10: Public relations & advertising
- Module 11: Sales
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Animal Care and Business.
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Specialist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.