Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Discover the inner workings and fantastic micro-verse that exists within us all by taking our fascinating Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body Course. The ability to understand and appreciate the natural systems that allow us to live and breathe every second is a treasured skill and something that you can aspire to with our help.
This Level 7 Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Bodycourse is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO (with 180 CPD points) to make your skill development and career progression related to Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Bodysubstantial and easier than ever!
Every major element and organ of our bodies are examined in this Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body course, with material gathered from industry experts and professionals. If you want to attain this knowledge for advantages with a medical career, biological research, or just intense curiosity about the process of life, then this will provide everything you need to reach your objectives.
The Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body will provide a certificate and is specifically designed for online study. You will learn how cells operate and sustain the body, alongside the incredible properties of skin, bone, and muscle.
It takes a deep dive into the workings of the nervous system, alongside the functions of the brain and our five senses. You will be taught how food is digested, blood is pumped, diseases are fought, and the air is circulated. In short, every biological function is examined and explained for your education.
This online Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body training is accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO with 180 CPD points for professional development. Students can expect to complete this Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body Course is around 625 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body.
Each interactive online Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body module is presented in easy-to-learn portions that can be taken anywhere and at a pace of your own choice.
Enrolling on the Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body training will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the financial analysis program.
This online Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body training will give you an opportunity to gain a certificate in Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body training and recognition for your gained skills.
Enrol now on Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body training and learn about the inner “you”.
Why Prefer this Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human BodyCourse?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO after completing this Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Bodycourse
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Bodyprogram in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
The Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body course has been designed by experts, to create a rich and in-depth training experience for all the students who enrol on it. Enrol on the Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body course now and get instant access to all Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body course materials.
Enjoy the Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body course materials online from any internet-enabled device and learn when it suits you. Start your learning journey with this Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body course straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body:
Anatomy and Physiology Module 1: The Chemistry of Cells
- The Most Important Elements
- Subatomic Particles
- Periodic Table of Elements
- Chemical Bonds
- pH: Ions, Acids, and Bases
- Organic Compounds: Carbohydrates and Proteins Carbohydrates
- Organic Compounds: Lipids and Nucleic Acids
Anatomy and Physiology Module 2: Cells
- Plasma Membrane
- Movement Across-Cell Membrane
- Active Movements Across Membranes
- Cell inclusion
Anatomy and Physiology Module 3: Cell Division
- The Cell Cycle
- Chromosome Structure
- The Stages of Mitosis
- A Cell Clock
Anatomy and Physiology Module 4: Replication and Metabolism
- DNA Replication
- TCA Cycle
- Electron Transport System
Anatomy and Physiology Module 5: Human Tissues
- Tissue Origins and Development
- Epithelial Tissue
- Connective Tissue
- Muscle Tissue
- Nervous Tissue
Anatomy and Physiology Module 6: Skin
- Functions of Skin
- Structure of Skin
- Hair and Nails
- Keeping Skin Healthy
Anatomy and Physiology Module 7:Human Skeletal System
- Functions of Bones
- Structure of Bones
- Bone Growth
- Skeletal System Joints
- Keeping Bones and Joints Healthy
- Bone Fractures
Anatomy and Physiology Module 8: The Muscular System
- Types of Muscle Tissue
- Functions of the Muscular System
- Gross Anatomy of Skeletal Muscles
- Muscles, Bones, and Movement
- Muscle Injuries
Anatomy and Physiology Module 9: Skeletal Muscle Fibre
- Microanatomy of Skeletal Muscle Fibre
- Types of Muscle Fibres
- Blood Supply
- Skeletal Muscle Contraction and Relaxation
- Energy Sources for Muscle Contraction
- The Organisation of the Skeletal Muscular System
- Skeletal Muscle Movement
- The Effects of Ageing
Anatomy and Physiology Module 10: Nervous System
- The organisation of the nervous system
- Sensory division of the peripheral nervous system
- Central nervous system
- Motor division of the peripheral nervous system
- Cerebrospinal fluid
Anatomy and Physiology Module 11: The Brain
- The Anatomical Regions of Brain
- The Peripheral Nervous System
- Cranial Nerves
- The Spinal Cord
- The Autonomic Nervous System
Anatomy and Physiology Module 12: Nervous System—Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
- Nervous System
- The Spinal Cord
- Spinal Cord Anatomy
- The Reflex Arc
- The Spinal Nerves
- Clinical Application
Anatomy and Physiology Module 13: Nervous System - Autonomic Nervous System and Cranial Nerves
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- Somatic Nervous System
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Divisions of the Autonomic Nervous System
- The Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Nervous Systems
- The Cranial Nerves
- Clinical Applications
Anatomy and Physiology Module 14: Nervous System—The Eyes
- The Anatomy of the Globe (Eyeball)
- Clinical Application
- Accessory Structures of the Eye
- Physiology of Light and Vision
Anatomy and Physiology Module 15: Nervous System—The Ears, Hearing, and Equilibrium
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Organs of Hearing
- Clinical Application
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Organs of Balance (Equilibrium)
- Potential Problems with Hearing and Balance
Anatomy and Physiology Module 16: Nervous System—Memory
- Memory areas of the brain
- Types of memory
- Possible causes of memory loss
- Pathology of the brain
- Pathology of the spinal cord
Anatomy and Physiology Module 17: Sensory Systems
- Reception and Perception
- Special Senses
- General Senses
- Diseases and Disorders
Anatomy and Physiology Module 18: Cardiovascular System
- Heart Structure
- Processes of Heart
- Blood Vessels
- Blood Pressure
Anatomy and Physiology Module 19: Blood
- Red Blood Cells
- Blood Groups
- White Blood Cells
Anatomy and Physiology Module 20: Lymphatics
- Lymphatic Circulation
- Primary Lymphoid Organs
- Secondary Lymphoid Organs
Anatomy and Physiology Module 21: Immune System
- Innate and Natural Immunity
- Adaptive Immunity: Humoral
- Adaptive Immunity: Cellular
Anatomy and Physiology Module 22: Digestive System
- Divisions of the Digestive System
- Oral Cavity
- Structural Layers of the Alimentary Tube
- Small Intestine
- Large Intestine
- Ageing and the Digestive System
Anatomy and Physiology Module 23: Respiratory System
- The Upper Respiratory Tract
- The Lower Respiratory Tract
- The Lung Surface
- The Pleura and Pleural Cavity
Anatomy and Physiology Module 24: Urinary System
- Blood Flow
- Renal Pyramids
- Renal Corpuscle
- Proximal Convoluted Tubule
- Intermediate Loop
- Distal Convoluted Tubule
- Collecting Duct
Anatomy and Physiology Module 25: Male Reproductive System
- Extratesticular Reproductive Tract
- Glands of the Male Reproductive Tract
- External Genitalia
- Male Sex Hormones
Anatomy and Physiology Module 26: Female Reproductive System
- Female Reproductive Tract
- External Genitalia
- Female Sex Hormones
- Reproductive Cycle
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. After completing an online module, you will be given immediate access to a specially designed MCQ test. The results will be immediately analyzed, and the score will be shown for your review. The passing score for each test will be set at 60%.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Bodycourse, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 139GBP inside the UK
- 149 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO
Upon finishing the Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Bodycourse, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is ThisDiploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body Training Is Right for You?
This Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body Training has been written to provide a full learning curve for those studying human anatomy, biology, and physiology. Whilst it will be of immense use to those in medical and scientific roles, it will also be of interest to those with a personal curiosity in this area.
Our Anatomy and Physiology is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it. This Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body Training will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
The Anatomy and Physiology course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy and be over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body course.
This Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body training is designed for anyone wanting to gain knowledge about the human body for medical, scientific, or educational purposes. As such, it covers the following careers and roles:
- Medical Healthcare Professional
- Biological Researcher
- First Aid Officer
- Anatomy and Physiology Tutor
- Medical Science Analyst
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.