The course is structured into 06 modules with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
Benefits of studying the Diploma in Alternative Medicine with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- What Is Nature Cure?
- Catechism of Nature Cure
- What Is Life?
- The Unity of Disease and Treatment
- The Unity of Acute Diseases
- The Laws of Cure
- Suppression Versus Elimination
- The Effects of Suppression of Venereal Diseases
- Suppressive Surgical Treatment of Tonsillitis and Enlarged Adenoids
- Women’s Suffering
- The Treatment of Acute Diseases by Natural Methods
- The True Scope of Medicine
- The Diphtheria Antitoxin
- Chronic Diseases
- What About The “Chronic”? It Takes So Long
- The Treatment of Chronic Diseases
- Natural Dietetics
- Acid Diseases
- Hydrotherapy Treatment of Chronic Disease
- Air and Light Baths
- Correct Breathing
- Physical Exercise
- Manipulative Treatment Massage
- Legitimate Scope and Natural Limitations of Mental and Metaphysical Healing
- The Difference Between Functional and Organic Disease
- The Two-fold Attitude of Mind and Soul
- The Symphony of Life
- The Three-fold Constitution of Man
- Mental Therapeutics
- How Shall We Pray?
- Scientific Relaxation and Normal Suggestion
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Diploma in Alternative Medicine is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Diploma in Alternative Medicine. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The course requires moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.