The Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training – Level 4 is designed for aspiring office administrators and individuals who want to work in administration. It is an in-depth course and perfect for beginner level learners and those who want a refresher in administration and personal assistant training. Enhance your skills in office administration and support the smooth functioning of an office. Administration is key to the overall growth and development of an organisation, and effectively managing administrative tasks while providing support to other departments will ensure you are on the path to achieve organisational goals.
The course covers diverse topics such as learning administrative support skills, administrative procedures, business succession planning, and development of organisational skills, good business ethics and improving business writing skills.
The Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training – Level 4 provides a career changing opportunity to become qualified in office administration and play a vital role in the success of any organisation. If you want to run your own business, advance in business administration at the top level or climb the career ladder, this course will provide you the essential practical and theoretical knowledge.
- Become an effective office administrator, receptionist or telephone operator upon completion of this course.
- Become a competent Personal Assistant and ensure the smooth function in an office environment.
- Become competent in administrative and receptionist duties, learn administrative procedures and provide administrative support.
- Keep your team motivated, and equip them with the right tools to succeed within an office environment.
- Learn about telephone etiquette and how to handle a difficult customer.
- Apply office administration best practices to increase the growth and development of the organisation.
- Learn business writing techniques, meeting management and taking meeting minutes.
- Learn organisational skills and business ethics.
- Become qualified in office administration and PA and work within an organisation with room for progress and career enhancement.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 04 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be awarded the Level 4 Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training by ABC Awards. The Certification will also include the summary of units learned. Each unit will include the specificities studied. You will gain a professional qualification and be viewed as a marketable candidate by potential employers who will recognise your skills and commitment demonstrated while following this course.
ABC Awards is a leading national awarding body renowned for its extensive range of industry-standard accredited vocational qualifications. ABC Awards is Ofqual regulated and have an established reputation for cultivating high-quality and diverse skills and knowledge. They are committed to developing and awarding qualifications that showcase skills for employment. ABC Awards was established in 1998 and thousands of learners qualify for their vocational trainings each year. They offer a wide range of qualifications that cover multiple sectors and industries. They have a simplified process and learners are guaranteed to receive excellent value for money. ABC Awards ensures their partners receive the best possible service.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Administrative Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Individuals who are temporarily employed and want to gain administrative skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and PA to further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Office Administrator – £17,477 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £16,926 per annum
- Receptionist – £16,297 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,109 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.