Accounting is extremely important when it comes to business. At the moment, Accountants are in high demand and can earn a high salary, so it’s a career path with room for progression and lots of benefits.
This Diploma in Accounting for Business will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll experience the simplicity of using our LMS.
- Then you’ll begin by learning to manage business accounts.
- This course is going to help you understand the basic principles of accounting.
- Moreover, you’ll know and understand the basic accounting equation and how to factor in debits and credits.
- On completion of this, course you’ll record revenues and sales invoices.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to do cost and managerial accounting.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be analysing the profitability and efficiency of your business.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
BOOKKEEPING AND PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
- Working with Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year End – Inventory
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Defining a Business
- Ethics and Accounting Principles
- Accounting Equation & Transactions
- Financial Statements
- The Accounting Equation and Transactions
- Transactions – Journalizing
- Posting Entries and The Trial Balance
- Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis
- The Purpose of the Adjusting Process
- Adjusting Entries
- Vertical Analysis
- Preparing a Worksheet
- The Income Statement
- Financial Statements- Definitions
- Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts
- Accounting Cycle
- Financial Year
- Spreadsheet Exercise
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Accounting for Business Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Business owners
- Job hunters & School leavers
- New or Temporary staff
- College or University students & Graduates
- Account assistant, Account clerk or Bookkeeping assistant
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Accounts manager or Office manager
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Finance controller
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are several roles in Accounting and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. It is important to understand what your various Accounting career options and few of them are listed in below:
- Finance Controller
- Finance Manger
- Payroll Administrator
- Account Clark
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Staff Accountant
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.