The knowledge you can gain from an import-export course from ICI can be put to use immediately. You can apply for a position at a company engaged in international trade, start your own import-export business, or expand your business by introducing your products to other parts of the world.
2. Starting in Importing and Exporting
3. Sourcing Products and Sellers
4. The Agency Agreement
5. How to Find Buyers
6. The Difference between an Agent and a Merchant
8. Laws and Regulations
Do you want to start by joining traders, wholesalers, merchants, or manufacturers? Perhaps apply at established logistics, shipping, or transport companies? Maybe you prefer to showcase your skills in public or private import-export organisations? You can build a career in the import-export industry with ease by getting the skills desired by employers.
For those who are thinking of starting their own business, an import-export venture is a viable option. Lastly, as a business owner, you can benefit from an import-export education when you want to steer your business towards expansion. With such exciting and lucrative opportunities, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t consider our easy to understand, up to date modules.
• Free up valuable time, don't waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.