Futuretrend Technologies Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The Factfind exam: The second AFA assessment will represent 70% of the overall unit mark weighting and will take the form of a written examination combining knowledge, understanding and application of AFA. This assessment will be taken at an examination centre at the end of the 6 month period of study. The exam can be hand written or done on a computer and must be completed within 3 hours at the centre. You will receive the Factfind 6 weeks prior to the examination date. The pass mark for this assessment is 50%.
(1 Day online + further support)
This workshop will provide essential information required to write the suitability report based on the factfind. The classes are small and personal, enabling opportunities to gain ideas and formulas from your tutor and other students. Your tutor has a great deal of experience with this and gets excellent reviews from her students. The workshop will provide the following:
- Analysis of the fact find
- Client categorisation/life stage
- Financial planning mistakes made by consumers
- How to structure your report
- Tax calculations and tax planning ideas
- What areas to consider when formulating strategies
- Possible recommendations
- Further information on providing the correct recommendations
- Technical support on products and recommendations
- A draft template and guidance notes for you to go away with
- Post Course email support
- Access to our Virtual Learning Zone
- Review of your draft
On completion of the class you will be able to write your own report, enabling you valuable time to memorise the content for the exam. Please remember that in the exam some of the factfind will change, possible solutions are explored in the workshop and the ongoing support up till your exam.
Who is this course for?
aspiring financial advisors registered with the LIBF but still needing additional support
registration with libf
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.