London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The objective of this 240 credit qualification (Level 4 Diploma in Business Management + Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification) is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on people management, managing projects, marketing, finance for managers, business law, business ethics and social responsibility.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to opt for a Bachelors Degree Top Up such as :-
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) Management Accounting.
The Level 4 + Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of 12 mandatory units for a combined total of 240 credits.
Level 4 Diploma in Business Management units
- Research and Academic Writing (20 credits)
- Business Environment (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Functions (20 credits)
- Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management units
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
- Accounting for Managers (20 credits)
- Business Law (20 credits)
- Business Ethics (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Who is this course for?
The qualification is for those who are looking to develop their knowledge and skills in business management to enable progression to higher levels of study or to a middle management level role in the workplace.
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Successful completion of this qualification enables our learners to progress to BA Top Up.
The qualification is listed on OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) website, learners are eligible to progress to an BA top-up via UK university at a special price of £4250 !
Get in touch with admissions for this special price only for LSIB students.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.