Grays Medic Training Services
Add to basket or enquire
The Dignity and Privacy Online Training Course is to promote the two crucial attributes you must have when working with people in a caring, supportive environment. The course will start by defining dignity and privacy within the healthcare sector, and will explain how the two are quite often linked.
Note: This is a video course with a high-quality combination of up to date content, animation and presentation which contributes to a better retention of knowledge, whilst keep you interested and engaged. Please keep this in mind when you compare with other online courses in the market.
- Overview Dignity and Privacy
- Understanding the Principles
- Dignity - Good Practice Part 1
- Dignity - Good Practice Part 2
- Privacy - Good Practice
- Overcoming Barriers to Dignity and Privacy
On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available for download as soon as you pass your course.
The Dignity and Privacy course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who works in the care environment.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding of the processes of Dignity and Privacy.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.