Add to basket or enquire
Digital Photography Training Course
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Digital cameras and mobile phones offer increasingly advanced features and quality but none of this matters unless you can take good photographs, be they: portraits and people, landscape and nature, or night-time and low-light shots.
That’s what you’ll learn from this course which we at Global Edulink, a UK leading training provider, are pleased to provide. This is one of our professional courses which will guide you from the basics of using a digital camera through to mastering the art and science of taking exciting and refreshing photographs which, as well as for use commercially, are terrific for sharing quickly and easily via email or social media websites. This course is detailed yet easy to understand.
So, fundamentally, what is digital photography? It’s a form of photography that uses cameras containing arrays of electronic photodetectors to capture images focused by a lens, as opposed to an exposure on photographic film. The captured images are digitized and stored as a computer file ready for further digital processing, viewing, digital publishing or printing.
By gaining this recognised qualification through Global Edulink you can make your CV stand out from the crowd
So, get off auto and get creative.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Digital Photography Training Course
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY
- Understanding the Basics of a Camera
- Configure Your Camera
- Understanding Exposure
- Composition and Portrait Basics
- Understanding the basics of form
- Reviewing other Camera Controls
- Exploring Photo Management
FLASH IN PHOTOGRAPHY
- Flash Basics
- When to use fill flash
- Flash as a Key Light
- Taking the Flash off Camera
- Advanced Flash Options
- Shooting with Multiple Flash Options
- Which brand of flash should you buy
Benefits you will gain:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Digital Photography Training Course by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- Budding photographers and those looking to develop their originality and keen eye for form, composition, colour and an individuality and distinction in their photo taking.
- People who have an interest in the digital form of creative expression.
- Social Content Photographer/Designer
- Digital Imaging Sales Advisor
- Digital Assets Coordinator
- Visual Arts Technician
- Creative Artworker
- Product Still Life Photographer
- Studio Photographer
- Photographer/Portrait Consultant
- Visual Resources Imaging Specialist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.