Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Digital Marketing: Level 6 Diploma in Advanced Digital Marketing - Endorsed Level 6 Diploma of Digital Marketing from Awarding Organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) with 120 CPD Points
If you are here, reading through this description, then you might have heard that digital marketing skills are in high demand.
The job market for Digital Marketing skills is booming as most of the businesses are integrating digital marketing into their traditional marketing strategies. Brands are focusing on digital marketing more than ever before, either it is a known brand or new venture. In short, the demand for digital marketing skills is growing whereas the supply of professionals in digital marketing is limited.
So, grab this opportunity of learning digital marketing skills from very basics to the advanced in this Level 6 Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing. As you may know, digital marketing is a broad term and covers many skills including website optimisation, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, display ad marketing, search engine optimisation (SEO), Google AdWords and many more.
Digital Marketing Diploma course is divided into 12 modules starting from the basics of Digital Marketing and moving further to a higher level of different Digital Marketing skills.
This Digital Marketing course is of some importance for you if you own a small business and managing it marketing yourself. The course material of Digital Marketing is written in easy to understand language which will help you to learn the most out of this Level 6 course of Digital Marketing. Once enrolled, tutor will support you throughout the course of Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing is endorsed from UK's well-known awarding body, TQUK. Endorsement of any course increases its importance manifolds as it assures the quality of course.
Distance Learning with Inspire London College
Inspire London College’s team of friendly advisors, and an online tutor will be there for your assistance. After enrolling in this course, you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Moodle within 24 hours, and all the study materials and assessments will be available via VLE/Moodle. The Online Tutor will be available throughout your distance learning course to give you help with specific issues, and help you through difficult topics via email within 24 hours. The Tutor will also provide you with feedback on your assignments via Moodle/VLE.
Digital Marketing - 120 CPD Points
Level 6 Diploma in Advanced Digital Marketing is 120 Endorsed Diploma. To achieve a Level 6 Diploma in Advanced Digital Marketing learner must have to achieve minimum of 12 mandatory units with 120 Credits
The units included in this course, Digital Marketing are:
- Digital Marketing - Unit 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing - Unit 2: Website Design and Optimisation
- Digital Marketing - Unit 3: Introduction to Ad Words
- Digital Marketing - Unit 4: Pay per Click (PPC)
- Digital Marketing - Unit 5: Search Engine Optimisation
- Digital Marketing - Unit 6: Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing - Unit 7: Display Advertising
- Digital Marketing - Unit 8: Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Marketing - Unit 9: Email Marketing
- Digital Marketing - Unit 10: Mobile Marketing
- Digital Marketing - Unit 11: Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing - Unit 12: Digital Marketing Strategy
Further breakout for each unit in Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing - Unit 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Types of Media in Digital Marketing
- The concept of the Buyer Journey
- The relationship between Traditional and Digital Marketing
- The difference in Characteristics of Traditional and Digital Marketing
- Selection of Digital Marketing Channel
Digital Marketing - Unit 2: Website Design and Optimisation
- Website Designing
- Web Design & Content
- Website Optimisation
- User Experience (UX) vs User Interface (UI)
- Measuring the Website Performance
Digital Marketing - Unit 3: Introduction to AdWords
- The efficiency of Google Ads
- A New AdWords Account Creation Procedure
- The Tools Tab
- Generating ad and Keywords
- Short Tail or Long Tail Keywords
Digital Marketing - Unit 4: Pay per Click (PPC)
- History of Pay per Click
- About Pay per Click Ad
- Search Engine Advertising
- Workflow of a Pay per Click Ad
- Advantages of Pay per Click
- Terminologies in Pay per Click
- Categorising the Keywords
- Building a Keyword List
- Expanding the List
- Refining the List
- Keyword Research Tools
- Creating a Pay per Click Ad Using Google AdWords
- Creating a Well-Formatted and Informative Landing Page
- Pay per Click Bidding
- Pricing Strategies
Digital Marketing - Unit 5: Search Engine Optimisation
- Search Engine Optimisation
- How Search Engine Work
- How Search Engine Optimisation Works
- Setting Objectives for Search Engine Optimisation
- What is keyword research?
- What is Technical Optimisation?
- On Page Optimisation
- Off-Page Optimisation
Digital Marketing - Unit 6: Content Marketing
- What is Content Marketing?
- Types of Content
- Creation of Content
- Tools for Content formation
- Measuring Content Marketing Performance
Digital Marketing - Unit 7: Display Advertising
- What is Digital Display Advertising?
- Various terminologies of Display Advertising.
- Advantages and challenges of Display Advertising.
- Different formats of Ad in Display Advertising.
- Process of Digital Display Campaign.
Digital Marketing - Unit 8: Affiliate Marketing
- Common Terms in Affiliate Marketing
- Principles of Affiliate Marketing
- Advantages of Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate networks
- Advertising methods in Affiliate Marketing
- Models for Commission Payments
- Risks in Affiliate Marketing
- Maintaining Affiliate Marketing Program
Digital Marketing - Unit 9: Email Marketing
- What is Email Marketing?
- Basic Concepts of Email Marketing
- Development of Email Strategy
- Email Service Providers
- Leads Generation Methods
- Building a Subscriber List
- Creating Effective Email
- Creating Email Campaign
- Email Testing
Digital Marketing - Unit 10: Mobile Marketing
- Process of Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Apps and their development process
- Mobile Advertising
- Running SMS campaign
- Mobile Marketing strategy and implementation
Digital Marketing - Unit 11: Social Media Marketing
- Understand different social media platforms
- Identify audience
- Monitor and measure performance
- Consider pros and cons before making decisions
Digital Marketing - Unit 12: Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Planning
- Situation Analysis
- Objective Setting
- Developing Strategy
Digital Marketing : Course Assessment
- After reading the Digital Marketing course material, the learner will have to attempt an assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. During the completion of the assignment, the learner can get unlimited support from an online tutor via email.
- Learner's assignment(s) will be assessed by Inspire London College’s assessor(s) & IV’s. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded as ‘Pass’.
- If there is further evidence required, it will be graded as ‘referred’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Digital Marketing : Course Certification
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hardcopy or can claim Endorsed Diploma from TQUK organisation (Hardcopy Only)
CPD Accredited Certificate (PDF format) = £46
CPD Accredited Certificate (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hard-copy) = £119 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
As mentioned earlier, markets are growing and the demand for digital marketing skills is booming. Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing is recommended for all the individuals looking to enhance their employment opportunists in any form of digital marketing either it is technical like SEO, Digital Marketer or simply social media marketing.
The course is also recommended for individual managing and running their own small business. In addition, the employers looking to upgrade their whole marketing team to digital marketing can also enrol their employees for this course.
There is no specific requirements to enrol for this Digital Marketing course, Level 6 Diploma in Advanced Digital Marketing. An individual having basics English knowledge and above 16 years of age from all around the world can enroll for this course.
One who has completed the Level 6 Diploma in Advanced Digital Marketing may move into an organisation as Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Manager, PPC Manager, Social Media specialist or can work as freelancer.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.