Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This course explores the key concepts of Digital Transformation and its potential to constantly change the way we think and work. Gain confidence in the beginning to develop your own digital transformation playbook.
The day is built around four key sessions designed to help you:
- Examine why digital transformation is hard to define and even harder to deliver without the right vision, support and commitment
- Consider how to use digital technology and agile workflows to enhance how we connect and create value with our customers at every touchpoint
- Understand how CX provides a differentiating focus and momentum to business even in the most competitive sectors
- Develop customer solutions, business models and approaches that radically shift customer behavior and market dynamics
- Find ways of working that force incumbent market leaders to profoundly question their accepted strategies and processes and thereby gain and maintain competitive advantage
Digital Transformation and its implications for business and people
- What got us here won’t get us to where we need to be
- The business challenge of run and maintain v innovate and improve
- Why CX is the foundation of the digitally transformed customer journey
- Why CIOs and CMOs see Digital Transformation differently
Where digital technology stacks meet agile workflows
- Why being a more efficient business is not enough
- Enjoying the process of disrupting ourselves
- Why changing cultures is harder than changing jobs
- How developing the right mental models keeps digital transformation projects on track
Transitioning to hyper-customer-centric business workflows
- How customer stories open our minds to new approaches
- How digital structures become transformative frameworks
- Why the bid idea in Digital Transformation is ‘think little and often’
- How Digital Transformation projects get off to a good start
How inspiring digital transformation examples show us the way forward
- How Digital Transformation is already shaping the future of marketing
- What successful Digital Transformation looks like across a range of business sectors including: finance, travel, cosmetic and e-commerce
- Insights from world leaders in Digital Transformation
- Developing your own Digital Transformation playbook
During this time when it’s essential to keep our physical distance, it’s just as important to maintain connections, education and ambition.
The IDM Virtual Classroom is face-to-face, peer-to-peer learning – in the digital world. It lets you keep learning, wherever you are, and to connect with others, no matter the distance.
The IDM’s Virtual Classroom offers:
- An interactive classroom environment
- Peer-to-peer collaboration
- An engaging platform experience
- Practical learning through hands-on exercises
- Online access anywhere you can get an internet connection
Courses are structured in a time friendly format consisting of three to four sessions per day, broken up into 60 to 90 minutes of learning, instead of the conventional approach of listening to lectures and notetaking.
Before starting your course, you’ll receive joining instructions outlining any technical requirements, plus a unique login link via Zoom.
Who is this course for?
This one–day workshop is for CMOs and Senior Marketers engaged in discussing, planning or delivering Digital Transformation projects in the workplace
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.