Add to basket or enquire
*** CYBER MONDAY SALE NOW LIVE! ***
Earn your digital marketing diploma with DMI.
Whether you currently work in traditional marketing and are looking to expand and upskill into digital marketing, work in another sector like PR, Sales, or Customer Services and are considering a move into marketing, or you are unemployed looking for an excellent and rewarding career choice, our DMI training courses would help support your career development this year.
Demonstrate what you know and what you can do by taking the DMI Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing. This digital marketing Diploma provides you with the skills you need to speak loud and clear to the right audiences, over a multitude of digital platforms.
The digital marketing Diploma is suitable for anyone looking to apply a digital marketing strategy across a business; whether you are a traditional marketer who is looking to upskill into digital, a small business owner or Senior Manager wanting to maximise the opportunity to promote a business. Also suitable for IT Managers and graduates or anyone looking for a career change.
Upskill, be relevant and differentiate yourself for the future, by gaining a globally recognised digital marketing accreditation.
You will learn how to:
- Create a solid digital marketing strategy for your business
- Find your audience using the correct media channels
- Reveal your website to your target audience via Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques
- Drive the right traffic to your website through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Create powerful digital display campaigns
- Measure digital campaigns
- + so much more!
Your DMI Professional Diploma also includes 12 Months DMI Membership offering you fantastic member benefits including expert podcasts, articles webinars to name a few.
Why study the DMI Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing with e-Careers?
- 89% of DMI graduates are currently employed.
- 75% of DMI members work at senior management.
- 68% of graduates say DMI qualification helped them get their promotion.
- 40% of organisations cannot find suitable talent.
- 60% of companies are not keeping pace with new technologies consumers use.
e-Careers is an award-winning training organisation that develops and delivers accredited courses for individuals, colleges, businesses and government bodies. We use a range of methods to provide up-skilling and certifications that fit around busy lifestyles in these fast-changing times.
Job-roles around the world are changing rapidly due to technology, automation, as well as the pandemic, which means that people will need to become re-skilled to remain employable.
Our company is the strategic digital learning partner to over 50 colleges, government bodies and unions as well as supplying to many corporates.
We are proud to have trained 605,000 people in 50 countries since 2011. You are in good hands when you choose e-Careers as your training provider.
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Syllabus
The course consists of 10 units:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Search (PPC) with Google Ads
- YouTube and Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Website Optimisation
- Analytics Using Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Strategy
February 2021: Update
The following have been incorporated into the DMI Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
- 8 new soft skills including “The Art of Persuasion”
- Improved UX and supporting content library
- Interactive practical exercises to test your new skills
- The newest digital platforms, including Tik-Tok
- Added platform walkthroughs
- Additional B2B marketing content learning
- Any upgrades of the course are also included in your membership once you have passed
- Plus lots more!
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Exam Details
To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass one computer-based exam, conducted at a Pearson VUE testing centre. The cost of the exam is included in the course price.
- Exam Format: Computer-based, multiple-choice
- Duration: Up to 3 hours
When a candidate passes the exam they will receive a Digital Marketing Institute Digital Certificate.
To book your examination, students are required to create a personal online Pearson VUE account. Book your exam using your First and Last Name, Email Address and your Pearson Candidate ID (provided in the email confirming exam eligibility).
When you are logged into your Pearson VUE account please select the ‘schedule exam’ option. You must select your exam and test centre location to browse available dates and times for an exam appointment.
We are proud of our Excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 customer reviews!
“The service that I have received has been excellent and the team are really helpful and supportive. Would highly recommend”.
“Great courses and great customer service experience! Recommended to my friends. Thank you”.
About The DMI
DMI is a globally recognised provider of digital marketing accreditations, with over 120,000 members around the world.
The DMI are constantly updating their curriculum to meet the needs of an ever-changing digital world, making their accreditation a good choice for anyone wanting to stay ahead of the game and remain relevant.
The Professional Diploma includes 12 Months DMI Membership, providing you with a gateway to the DMI community.
The DMI is mapped to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) AND positioned within the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), a ‘translation tool’ between different qualifications systems. And both these facts are a big deal. They mean your DMI Certification gets recognised at a glance and has value beyond borders. With DMI Certification, nothing gets lost in translation.
Who is this course for?
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is suitable for:
- Traditional Marketers and Marketing Executives who want to play a bigger, sharper game
- Marketing Managers
- Senior management
- IT Managers
- Forward thinking business owners
- Career changers
- Whoever needs to create and apply a digital marketing strategy for their organisation
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Requirements
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Career Path
For those taking the traditional Digital Marketing route, this qualification will provide you with the knowledge and skills to function in job roles including:
- SEO Executive
- Social Media Specialist
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.