Digital Marketing II Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
<<<<Diploma in Digital Marketing is a market demanded course and its a discounted Level 4 Diploma of Digital Marketing>>>>
** This is an Endorsed Digital Marketing Diploma (Level 4)***You will get Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation **
Do you have interests in digital marketing? Inspire London College offers you the golden opportunity by presenting you a Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Digital Marketing which will lead you to become a successful digitalmarketer. This advanced digital marketing course is the best training you will get in this era of digitization. This course will facilitate you to improve your skills and knowledge about the digital marketing and improve the value of your CV. By taking this course let the employers know that you have the skills and abilities to perform the role of a digital marketer.
Advanced digital marketing course is intended to offer the learners comprehensive knowledge about the digital marketing and its growing trend in the modern environment.
The course proceeds by providing the knowledge about the website planning, designing and different types of websites and introduces the learners to the world of SEO for better ranking of the website in search engines. Google Adwords and role of PPC campaigns and strategies for PPC are also the part of this course.
Furthermore, the course focuses on providing the knowledge about the email marketing, social media marketing and affiliate marketing and elaborates that how these channels can be helpful in digital marketing. At the end, of course, the learners will be given knowledge about the creation of digital marketing strategy.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week.
After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)/Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate* from Ofqual recognize awarding organisation.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
After taking this course the students will be able to understand;
- Digital marketing and its growing importance in the modern world
- How to plan and design website for digital marketing
- Evaluation of effective digital marketing strategy
- The role of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in online marketing
- Adwords and PPC campaigns and their purposes
- Role of Email marketing and its major advantages
- How to start affiliate marketing
- Using different social media platforms for social media marketing
Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Digital Marketing
Inspire London College’s Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Digital Marketing is 90 credits Endorsed Certificate and its guided learning hours are (360).
To achieve the 90 credits the learners must take the 9 mandatory units of this course.
Unit 1 Introduction to digital marketing
Unit 2 Website Planning and Designing
Unit 3 Search Engine Optimization
Unit 4 Introduction to Google Adwords
Unit 5 PPC Campaigns
Unit 6 Email Marketing
Unit 7 Social Media Marketing
Unit 8 Affiliate Marketing
Unit 9 Creating a Digital Marketing Strategy
After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for the candidates who want to become digital marketer in highly reputable firms or the individuals who want to run their own online business. In addition to this, already working candidates in the different firms can also take this course for establishing a career in digital marketing.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
After taking this course the candidates will be able to carry out advance digital marketing activities and they can pursue different careers such as;
- Digital marketing manager
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Community Manager
- Digital Marketing Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.