Digital marketing encompasses all marketing efforts that use an electronic device or the internet. Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and their websites to connect with current and prospective customers.
Our best selling Digital Marketing Diploma – Level 3 is designed to provide you with an introduction to key digital marketing specialism’s, from mobile marketing and social media marketing to Email marketing, PPC marketing, and SEO.
At completion of the Digital Marketing Diploma – Level 3, you will become a Certified Digital Marketing Professional. Becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Professional will provide you with a strong foundation in the core concepts of digital marketing. Your Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing will give you an in-depth understanding of how to effectively strategize and implement powerful digital marketing campaigns that convert. From social media marketing to search marketing, you’ll learn everything you need to excel at your digital marketing career.
To make this course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. You can learn at your own pace, as there is no time limit, nor deadline to complete the courses. You can access the course material with any device that allows you to access the internet, and you will receive online support while you train, which means it is available whenever and wherever you require it.
The course modules will take you through a range of concepts, which will help you to understand how the industry works, while also enabling you to put these theories into action.
Each module has been designed to build off the previous one, making it easy to follow and develop your understanding of the material. By the end of the course, you will have a working knowledge of concepts such as search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics, and a number of other online marketing strategies. It will also introduce digital marketing on the whole, which aims to give you a full overview of the industry, before delving into each module. Aside from just the theoretical aspects of digital marketing, each module includes activities which test your understanding of the course material, while also allowing you to think critically about each concept.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
- The Marketing & Sales Essentials
- The process of Internet Marketing
- Increasing your Revenue with Internet Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing Essentials
- Industry competition within Internet Marketing
- The usefulness of Research in Internet Marketing
- Functions for Desperate uses
- Functions for Profitability
- Traffic Essentials
- Traffic v Relevance
- Marketing Articles
- Revenue Generating Traffic
- Search Engine Optimization
- The usefulness of SEO Best Practice
- WordPress Essentials
- Marketing: Emails
- Tactical Marketing via the Internet
- Choosing a website
- What is Social Media
- The Growth of Social Media
- Conducting Market Analysis
- Auditing Social Media
- Corporate Culture and Social Media
- Social Media Goals vs. Business Goals
- Types of Social Media Platforms
- The Social Media Policy
- Creative Commons
- Brand Marketing
- Keyword Selection
- Content Marketing on Social Media
- Content Development
- Understanding the Popular Platforms
- Traditional Website Advertising
- Social Media Documentation and Schedules
- Project Management Software
- The Community Manager Role
- Importance of Voice Consistency
- Organizational Customer Servicen
- Social Media Triage
- Online versus Personal Interactions
- Social Media Analytics
- Goal Value
Social Media Marketing
- Understanding the Value of Social Media Buzz and What It Can Do For Your Business
- Developing a Winning Social Media Marketing Plan
- Setup and Manage a Facebook Page That Works
- Tweet Your Way to Online Prominence
- Build Your Network with LinkedIn
- Captivate Your Audience with YouTube
- INTRODUCTION: WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
- WHY AFFILIATE MARKETING IS AWESOME
- FINDING A PROFITABLE NICHE
- CHOOSING AN AFFILIATE PRODUCT
- THE ADVANTAGES OF CLICK BANK
- ANALYZING THE CLICK BANK MARKETPLACE
- CREATING YOUR HOP LINK
- CREATING A FREE BLOG
- PERFORMING EFFECTIVE KEYWORD RESEARCH
- CREATING AN OPTIMIZED POST
- POSTING TO YOUR BLOG
- PROMOTING YOUR BLOG: AN OVERVIEW
- PROMOTION: ARTICLE MARKETING
- PROMOTION: SOCIAL BOOKMARKING
- PROMOTION: BLOG COMMENTING
- ADDITIONAL PROMOTION TIPS
- CREATING YOUR OWN WEBSITE
Search Engine Optimization
- The SEO Essentials
- Uses of SEO
- Site content with SEO
- Google Adverts with SEO
- Article Advertising with SEO
- Press Releases with SEO
- Keywords with SEO
- Take Advantage of Google
- Visual Adverts – Video SEO
- Graphic Adverts – SEO
- Marketting Blogs with SEO
- SEO providers
- SEO Basics
- Reasons to develop engagement
- Increasing the amount of current content
- SEO with YouTube
- Website responsiveness
- Categories and Headlines
- The benefits of Backlinks
- The Reporting & Analytics tools
- Technical Optimization
- Comments/Feedback from Guests
- Useful Tools with SEO
- Marketing: Email Essentials
- Software use to market via emails
- Database of Emails – Maximise numbers
- Database of Emails – Maximise quality
- Constructing Emails
- The usefulness of Analysis of your own Marketing Tactics
Email Marketing Secrets
- 4 Crucial Things You Need To Do To Build your List
- Ways To Get Your Opt In Subscribers To Trust You Quickly
- Tips To Build A List Of Eager Subscribers
- Easy Ways To Grab Your Reader’s Attention In Your Subject
- Effective Techniques To Get Your Subscribers Begging For More
- Can You Really Use Articles To Build Your List?
- Things To Consider When Publishing A Newsletter
- The 3 Things To Avoid When Emailing Your List
Digital Marketing Strategies
- Introduction to Internet Marketing and Reputation Management
- How to Optimize Your Site for Every Stage of the Buy Cycle
- Build Impression on Your Site
- Types of Link Building
- Importance of Landing Pages
- Difference Between Internet Marketing and Online Customer Service
- Concept Of Affiliate Programs
- About Of Google Analytics
- Online Press Releases
- How to Get Traffic from Twitter
- Importance of Testing E-Mail Messages
- What is Viral Marketing
- What is EMail Marketing
- Difference Between Images and Video
- How to Internet Marketing on Facebook
- What is Search Engine Optimization(SEO)?
- Understanding Search Results
- How to Attract Customer on Your Product?
- Time Makes Money
- How to Test a Landing Page
- Best Web Writing
- Ways to Use of Humor in You Internet Marketing
- Coupon Codes
- When to Pull the Plug
Facebook Marketing Basics
- Facebook Essentials
- Why is it important?
- Get a page started
- Increasing the number of ‘Likes’ on facebook
- Advertise on the social media platform
- What are the costs involved?
- Facebook Marketing Essentials
- Content Calendar – How to
- Getting to know Edge Rank & The Art of Engagement
- Business uses for Twitter
- Tips and tricks for Twitter
- Twitter IS
- Various business keywords
- Marketing uses of Twitter
- Marketing on Twitter Essentials
- Analytics of Twitter
- The importance of your Bio
- The right time to Tweet
- Build up a portfolio of followers
- Lead Generation
- Marketing on Twitter Live
- Conducting yourself appropriately when tweeting
- What is Instagram?
- Instagram for Business
- Instagram & Community
- Advantages of marketing with Adwords
- Selecting your Marketing strategy
- Have you reached your targets?
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Digital Marketing Diploma – Level 3. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
With the experience you will gain from this course, you could specialise in different types of Digital Marketing like Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO Techniques etc.
You will be able to lead your career to multiple sectors such as Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Officer, Social Media Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Head of Internet Marketing.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.