Digital Marketing Course
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
Social Media is a platform of numerous marketing campaigns because of high traffic from its millions of users. Businesses have utilised social media campaigns in promoting their brands as the platform provides them real-time feedback. Feedback can be good or bad and if it is the latter they are able to address it right away.
As technology is rapidly advancing, it is best to take advantage of it in promoting a brand.
At the end of this course, students shall learn how to: (1) understand the definition of digital marketing; (2) design website; (3) understand search engines and search engine optimisation; (4) become versed with search engine marketing; (5) learn about web analytics; (6) be familiar with display advertising; (7) gain knowledge about e-mail marketing and e-mail promotion; (8) Mobile marketing (9) do social media marketing with facebook; (10) do social media marketing with twitter and youtube; (11) do social media marketing with linkedin; (12) understand various social media platforms like blogs; (13) understand PR and online reputation management; and (14) promote digital marketing campaigns.
To achieve these goals, this course shall make use of interactive materials to present the concepts of the topics to be discussed. Assessments shall be done after the entire course to check for knowledge retention and understanding.
Since social media platforms are widely used globally, branding is able to cross borders when it comes to promoting their products. The best strategy is to go digital.
- Unit 1 – What Exactly is Digital Marketing?
- Unit 2 – Designing a Website and Its Contents
- Unit 3 – Understanding Search Engines and Search Engine Optimisation
- Unit 4 – Search Engine Marketing
- Unit 5 – Web Analytics
- Unit 6 – Display Advertising
- Unit 7 – E-mail Marketing and E-mail Promotion
- Unit 8 – Mobile Marketing
- Unit 9 – Social Media Marketing With Facebook
- Unit 10 – Social Media Marketing – Twitter And Youtube
- Unit 11 – Social Media Marketing – LinkedIn
- Unit 12 – Understand Various Social Media Platforms like Blogs
- Unit 13 – PR and Online Reputation Management
- Unit 14 – Digital Marketing Campaign
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be awarded an IOLEN Certificate of Achievement from IOLEN Accreditation. This should help validate their learning experience and skill, and can be used as a resume builder.
This course is divided into several modules and is delivered online through our interactive learning management system. Students are given access to the learning portal where they can access the course 24/7. This gives them complete control over the pace of their learning while also enabling them to study from home, in their offices or from a laptop while traveling.
Normative or minimum period of study to complete this is 45 hours. Take note that this is only an estimate. The duration of completing the course still depends on the learner’s pace and ability to absorb information. Additionally, as the course is delivered online, learners have the options to divide and study the course in multiple sessions or go through it one go.
Learners will be given full access to this course for 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, learners are given the flexibility to complete the course at anytime.
- Allow you to keep up to date on the aspects of your career
- Give you an insight into your chosen career path
- Fill in the gaps of any knowledge you may not have
- Enhance your resume
- Show you are a committed learner
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.