The CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing is Accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing - Online Digital Marketing and social media marketing course.
Get a professional worldwide recognised digital marketing qualification in as little as 12 weeks.
NOW £949 + VAT (normally £1,549 + VAT)
No start dates – Our rolling enrolment means as soon as you register you will receive access to the course within 15 minutes!
THE CAM DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING ACCREDITED BY THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING - Level 6
Developing your skills to undertake effective digital marketing.
The dynamic qualification will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills you need to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns and contribute to operational marketing plans.
You’ll learn what digital marketing is about, including understanding the buzz words and main trends.
Get a professional, academic & worldwide recognised qualification in as little as 12 weeks – Plus we offer flexible payment plans too.
Digital marketing has evolved from a peripheral element of organisational marketing to one which is at the hub of customer-centric communications in an increasingly multi-channel environment.
The digital marketing course will ensure that you are equipped to deal with this shift and make the most of the new business opportunities on offer.
95% of UK employers see the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing as the qualification to attain
The Course Covers;
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Types of online advertising
- E-mail marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Online PR
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Digital Metrics
- Regulation and codes of practice
ENQUIRE NOW and our team at Business Consort will be in touch straight away!
- Course Prospectus - download
The diploma consists of 3 units at level 6 and all units are assessed by assignment – There are no exams We offer the course through online distance learning – start anytime as we have a rolling enrolment.
5 Great Reasons to study with Business Consort
- Business Consort are the cheapest of all the 20 CIM study centres worldwide who offer the Diploma in Digital Marketing £949 - The CIM charge £2500)
- We train from a practitioner’s point of view as we practice what we preach as a digital agency so have a far greater knowledge to offer our students.
- We provide unlimited and personal course support through the online learning community, webinars, email, Skype, you can also book tutor calls through our online system at a time to suit you! The course is designed for busy professionals so you can complete your studies by dedicating about 90 minutes a week.
- Our student pass rate and grades are excellent. See our article about – We are also extremely proud to announce that The Awarding Body at The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) has commended Business Consort Ltd for the excellent standard of results achieved.
- Our method of teaching is through on the job learning and coursework can be used in student portfolio. 83% of our students have either gained a pay rise or promotion or found a new job in the digital marketing arena with average salaries reaching in excess of £50-100K
Learn how to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns using tools such as SEO, PPC, online advertising, e-mail marketing and social media. Digital metrics, regulation and codes of practice are also covered.
What CAM students say;
“For digital marketing professionals the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing is a must. The course is highly relevant to current and future digital marketing disciplines, such as social media and mobile, and provides digital marketers with the right knowledge and skills to excel in their roles.” Lee Noon | E-Commerce Manager Aviva Life Services
“I really enjoyed the course. I had a great tutor and it struck the right balance between the theory and its practical application.” Helen McInnes | PR Manager NCR Corporation
“The CAM Diploma gave me a strong foundation for my career.” Jonathan Collet | Director of Communications Press Complaints Commission “Studying for this qualification has allowed me to gain an understanding of how new technologies and opportunities can be integrated into our existing marketing plans and strategies.” Vanessa Woodward | Deputy Marketing Manager Pennine Healthcare
“Getting qualified in digital marketing gave me the competitive edge I wanted.” Hannah Marshall | Digital Marketing Manager British Universities and Colleges Sport
Course Trainer Dawn McGruer FRSA
This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA FCIM multi-award-winning digital marketing speaker, autor & trainer. Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practitioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 20 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 5 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000's or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754.
This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Who is this course for?
Who is the Diploma in Digital Marketing for?
- This qualification is designed for those who currently work in marketing or are seeking to enter the industry and want to gain more specialist knowledge of digital marketing.
- This diploma is ideal if you are developing and implementing digital marketing plans or working in an online team.
- It will teach you the essentials to understand fundamental digital planning concepts.
- Ideal if you want an invaluable asset for your CV and marketing career.
- If you have a relevant marketing qualification, you may receive an exemption of up to 50% of the course
But no matter what your role is in your company, you will benefit from gaining insight into today’s digital arena.
Do I qualify?
Suitable for all levels of experience as we offer a foundation module for those with less experience.
95% of UK employers see the CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing as the qualification to attain – Source CIM
83% of our students have either gained a pay rise or promotion or found a new job in the digital marketing arena with average salaries reaching in excess of £50-100K.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.