Whether you are a complete beginner, business owner or marketing professional looking to up-skill, this Social Media and Digital Marketing program is perfect for you.
The Digital Marketing Certificate provides online training on the fundamentals of social media and search engine optimisation with a focus on applying that knowledge to an organisation’s online marketing strategy. Companies are recognising the need for skilled individuals to create and manage their online presence.
The course fee covers registration, learning materials (PDF/eBooks) and assessment. Certification is subject to a single payment of £15 for soft-copy and £20 for printed version payable to the UK Home College.
Digital marketing is a method of promoting businesses, products and services on electronic media platforms. This often involves social media, but also includes mobile apps, electronic billboards, digital radio and television, text messaging and other channels.
The Digital Marketing Certificate program can provide you with an introduction to key digital marketing specialisms, from mobile marketing and social media marketing to Email marketing, PPC marketing and SEO.
Becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Professional will provide you with a strong foundation in the core concepts of digital marketing. Your Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing will give you an in-depth understanding of how to effectively strategise and implement powerful digital marketing campaigns that convert. From social media marketing to search marketing, you’ll learn everything you need to excel at your digital marketing career. Gaining this certification will assure you have the essential skills and knowledge needed to excel as a digital professional.
Digital marketing has revolutionised the way marketing and communications professionals connect to their audience.
Data management, strong marketing strategies, and web analytics are now critical to meeting your communications objectives and achieving campaign goals. The program gives today’s professional the essential tools and tactical skills to effectively apply data, manage creative content, and implement and measure digital strategies to engage and convert today’s consumer.
At the end of participating in this course, you should be able to:
- Intelligently use e-mail marketing to grow your audience, while remaining CASL compliant
- Design a lead generation funnel, using digital advertising, landing pages and micro sites
- Build business by using best practices for social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Monitor and manage your online reputation
- Consistently develop compelling content for your customers
- Measure the impact of your digital marketing efforts and adjust your strategy accordingly
- Interaction with a digital marketing expert
- Latest technologies
- Recorded videos with synchronised PowerPoint presentations
- Integrated discussion boards
- Technical Support
- Anywhere and anytime access
- Flexible to suit your schedule
- No travel time
- Interactive learning experience
- Online Certificate in Digital Marketing awarded upon course completion
Who is this course for?
Anyone can apply for the Digital Marketing Certificate program. It is designed to provide business owners or marketing professionals with the knowledge to handle an organisation’s online marketing strategies.
This professional program is an ideal option for people looking to jumpstart their career in field of digital marketing.
The only prerequisite is that you have an interest in digital marketing and want to progress your career.
No previous knowledge required.
- Graduates will benefit from adding digital marketing skills to their CVs.
- Business owners or employees in an administrative role will benefit from gaining the required skill to build an online marketing strategy.
- Graduates can also apply for digital marketing positions and offer consulting in social media services to organisations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.