Add to basket or enquire
How to plan, create and deliver a digital marketing campaign that gets the very best, both short term and long term, from the digital channels your customers have adopted.
You will learn to:
- Develop a framework for planning a digital marketing campaign
- Understand the impact of digital on customer behaviour, targeting and tracking
- Evaluate existing and emerging channels and tools
- Build and maintain relationships on and offline
- Manage a campaign from development to roll out and from tracking to evaluation
The future is now
- Key trends in digital
- What are a digital strategy and a digital organisation
- The role of a digital marketing plan in relation to your business strategy
- Developing a digital culture within your organisation
Planning and developing a digital strategy
- Frameworks for planning a digital marketing strategy
- Resources at your disposal to help you plan
- The situation, market, competitor positioning analysis
- Setting objectives, KPI’s and feedback to refine the marketing mix
- Different approaches to testing. Big data and how to cope with it
The consumer and consumer behaviour
- Understanding your audience, segmentation and targeting
- Understand the customer journey and customer experience on and offline
- How digital has changed consumer behaviour, consumer insight, targeting and tacking
- The impact of digital (inc mobile) on buying behaviour and purchasing habit
Getting notice and being relevant
- Channel planning and choices. Which channels are right for you?
- Understanding the scope and roles for content, native, mobile, email, social, search, display and emerging and traditional channels
- Building and maintaining relationships on and offline
- Pitfalls to avoid, how to plan for success
- Giving brands purpose and developing a strong creative proposition
- Creative that your prospects and consumers want to spend time with
- Planning and implementing a campaign from brief to creative development and roll out
- Tools for evaluation, reporting, tracking and refinement
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for managers who are responsible for shaping marketing and digital marketing strategy in a client organisation or agency. You will be an experienced marketer who wants to review and refine your digital strategy and campaign governance.
Previous delegates include:
- Communications Officer (The Cooperative Group)
- Digital Project Manager (NSPCC)
- Marketing Coordinator (Westway Development Trust)
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.