London School of Business and Communication
Add to basket or enquire
Discover how you can stop spending money on a promotion campaign that doesn’t bring you quantifiable results. The reliable experience of the marketing professionals with whom we’ve closely worked on this online marketing course proved that choosing the right ways of promoting your products online can generate the most leads at the lowest costs.
Within this course you will discover how you can easily do that using Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook and Email Marketing.
Besides knowing how you can boost your sales through an inspired online promotion, in this Digital Marketing and Customer Retention Course you find out what strategies to adopt in order to differentiate yourself from competition and ensure the growth of the business.
You also discover how you can increase the loyalty of your customers through an inspired follow-up, triggering the WOW factor and rewarding their loyalty.
How often do you follow-up? How do you trigger the WOW factor for winning more clients? What kind of costless rewards do you use to increase loyalty?
Some time ago, one of our collaborators, the CEO of a large consulting company, shared with us one of his experiences related to the benefits of rewarding loyalty: “I used to send holiday and birthday messages to a client even if our business relationship had finished long before.
At some point, something happened that at first sight seemed great and surprising: he was having a new business opportunity and called me saying I was the first person he thought of for developing that business: and so it happened.”
What separates the successful individuals from the rest of the people is their ability to recognize an opportunity and decide quickly to grasp it.
Enroll now and take full advantage of the Digital Marketing and Customer Retention Course that helps you discover in less than 12 weeks what you could struggle to find on your own maybe in 20 years of working in marketing.
You will know how to:
- Easily differentiate yourself from the competition using the unique selling offer and the guarantees
- Use SEO as an effective marketing tool
- Take advantage of the “Do less than the competition” strategy
- Avoid the 15 major online promotion mistakes that can ruin your business
- Run a successful promotion campaign knowing what you should take into consideration
- Easily trigger the WOW factor for increasing the loyalty of your customers
- Assess the customer satisfaction through the 3 valuable techniques
- Display in Google searches only the positive pages about you and your business
- Create successful promotion campaign using Google Adwords and Facebook
- Increase the conversion rate of your e-mails
- Boost your online sales using 6 certified best practices
…and so much more
What do I get from this Marketing course?
- 99 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 31 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 10 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 18 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - Competition. How to Grow Making Less than the Competition
1.1. Who are our competitors and what we should know about them
1.2. How we can easily differentiate ourselves from the competition
1.3. How to successfully develop your business using the best growth strategies
1.4. Take your company to the top using wisely the competitive strategies
1.5. Do less than the competition – A different kind of strategy
Module 2 - Promotion Best Practices. Do’s and Don’ts
2.1. What are the essential steps of promotion
2.2. The best promotion channels and the promotional mix
2.3. 3 unexpected ways of promotion: bookvertising, coolvertising and stampvertising
2.4. The 15 major promotion mistakes that we should avoid
2.5. Direct marketing – the 3 most common direct marketing mistakes
2.6. Why promotion through recommendation has the highest rate of success
2.7. What is the brand and what are the 3 types of brands
2.8. What are the most valuable benefits that the brand brings us
2.9. The promotion campaign – what to measure and how to establish the budget
2.10. The 3 essential components of a brilliant promotion campaign
2.11. Practical Case Study - promotional flyer for a babysitting agency
2.12. How to choose the most appropriate promotion strategy
2.13. How to use merchandising as an effective way of promotion
2.14. How the public relations can help us in marketing
2.15. How to have a brilliant marketing team
Module 3 - How to Have Bigger Sales Using the Customer Loyalty
3.1. Why is a loyal customer so important for our business?
3.2. What makes an ordinary customer become a loyal one?
3.3. The 5 practical ways of making customers loyal and creating the WOW factor
3.4. The secrets of a successful follow-up
3.5. 3 most valuable techniques to increase customer satisfaction
Module 4 - How to Boost Your Sales Using the Online Marketing
4.1. What is online marketing and how we can use it
4.2. What are the 5 types of ads that can boost our sales
4.3. How to understand what PPC, CTR, KPI, ROI and much more mean
4.4. What is SEO and how it can help us
4.5. How to display in Google searches only the positive pages about us
4.6. The practical steps for an effective Google Adwords campaign
4.7. The tools for finding keywords and measure their effectiveness
4.8. How to increase the click rate without violating Google Adwords policies
4.9. The 7 key elements of the winning landing page
4.10. The 5 essential questions before starting a promotional campaign on Facebook
4.11. The 5 steps of a successful campaign on Facebook
4.12. What can really help us when promoting on Facebook
4.13. Email Marketing. How to increase the conversion rate of your e-mails
4.14. 6 concrete ways that we can use to boost our online sales
- High qualitycourses delivered in a premium business magazine format through engaging and captivating content.
- Instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts that you can put into practice immediately.
- Clear and concise language, easy to understand regardless of the complexity of the topic.
- Real life case studies offering role play, seamlessly putting into practice everything you learn.
- Captivating infographics, illustrating key points that help you understand and remember quickly and easily.
- Relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Stress-free assessment methods - you can repeat the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- Amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- Certification - instantly download your graduation certificate as a pdf or get the official printed version.
- Accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll.
- User friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
- Great value for money - premium courses at the most affordable prices.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
Who is this course for?
This Digital Marketing and Customer Retention Course is for anyone who wants to start a career in Marketing, Sales Professionals, Marketing Professionals who want to refine their skills, anyone who runs a business, either as an owner or a manager or anyone who would like to benefit from the advantages that the marketing knowledge could bring to their work.
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Digital Marketing and Customer Retention Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Social Media Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Business Development Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.