Add to basket or enquire
Certificate In Digital Marketing and Advertising
The Digital Marketing Course is an initiative designed to educate anyone in the area of Digital Marketing. As the digital marketing landscape continues to grow at a rapid pace, marketers are faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital age.
Our Digital Marketing and Advertising offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why should I choose 1Training?
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount courses you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
When you enroll for this programme, you will additionally receive two CPD accredited courses for free from 1Training.org. You have the opportunity to choose your preferred courses from a recommended list, and earn more CPD Points/Hours to your portfolio. The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Retail and Operations Management
- Diploma in Telesales Marketing Level 3
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Strategic Thinking - Level 4
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management
- Diploma in Managing Career
- Diploma in Customer Service
- Diploma in Affiliate Marketing - Level 4
- Communication and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Content Marketing - Level 4
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn the foundation principles of digital marketing.
- In this course, you’ll learn the use of email marketing, affiliate marketing by using social media tools such as Twitter, podcasting and blogging.
- This course will equip you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to use Facebook to create a business page.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll understand to develop, implement and manage a successful SEO campaign.
- This course gives you the knowledge of web analytics.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in marketing planning process.
- At the end of this course, you’ll understand the wide scope of digital marketing.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Exercise Files: Digital Marketing
[Module 01] Digital Marketing Strategy
- The importance of defining three strategies
- Building a business strategy
- Building a brand strategy
- Building a marketing strategy
[Module 02] Exploring Digital Marketing
- Definitions and terminology
- Components of digital marketing
- The digital marketing landscape
[Module 03] Starting With the Website
- Choosing a domain name
- Selecting a designer or developer
- Building a site yourself
- Making your website convert
- Creating engaging web copy
- Choosing responsive design
- Installing Google Tag Manager
[Module 04] Foundations of Analytics
- Introduction to measuring data
- How online analytics work
- Using goal and event tracking
- Looking at a conversion funnel
- Defining your key performance indicators (KPIs)
- A look at attribution models
[Module 05] Search Engine Optimization
- How SEO works
- Essential optimization techniques
- Conducting keyword research
- Crafting a content strategy
- Leveraging local SEO
- Choosing to hire a professional
[Module 06] Search and Display Marketing
- Introduction to search and display
- Launch text search ads
- Launch display search ads
- Deciding to use remarketing
- Succeeding at search and display marketing
[Module 07] Social Media Marketing
- Building a social media marketing plan
- Who`s using social media?
[Module 08] Facebook
- Build my Facebook page
- Building Your Audience
- Facebook Post and Integrating with Audience
- Promoting the Business on Facebook
- Advance features and managing page
[Module 09] Twitter
- Introduction to Twitter
- Connecting & Twitting
- Advertising on Twitter
[Module 10] YouTube
- Introduction to YouTube
- Marketing on YouTube
- Working with YouTube Channel
- Advertising on YouTube
[Module 11] LinkedIn
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Finding and Engaging with your Audience
- Create and Marketing with Your Company LinkedIn Page
- Recruitment with LinkedIn
[Module 12] Pinterest
- Create a Pinterest Business Account
- Improving Pinterest Presense
- Analyse the Performance of Pinterest
[Module 13] Video Marketing
- The impact of video marketing
- Getting started with video marketing
- Creating compelling content
- Promoting videos on YouTube
- Meaningful video marketing metrics
[Module 14] Email Marketing
- Understanding email marketing
- Creating an email marketing plan
- Tools to launch successful campaigns
- Measuring the success of email
[Module 15] Content Marketing
- What is content marketing?
- Creating a content planning model
- Setting up a blog
[Module 16] Mobile Marketing
- The mobile marketing landscape
- Mobile applications
[Module 17] Expanding your Digital Marketing Skills
- Running A/B marketing tests
- A look into affiliate marketing
** Diploma in Email Marketing - Level 4 + FREE e-certificate **
** Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management + FREE e-certificate **
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Digital Marketing and Advertising Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant or Secretary
- Digital marketers or Marketing executives
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk or Marketing assistant
- Business owners
- Digital marketing analyst or Digital marketing executive
- Marketing managers & Business development managers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
This training course will lead you to different of career opportunities and few of them are:
- Marketing Executives
- Advertising and Sales Executive
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Digital marketing manager
- Advertising manager
- Communications manager
- Brand manager
- Market researchers
- Marketing consultants
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there a time limit when to finish the course? The duration of the course is 12 hours, therefore after 12 hours will the course expire?
Dear Cady, Thank you for your query. Digital Marketing and Advertising course provide 365 days of unlimited course access to complete the qualification. The course materials will cover 12 guided learning hours. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the whole course learning the basics of creating a marketing design/ project or do you have to psychically make a website during the course? Thanks
Dear Charlie Thank you very much for your query. The course curriculum displays what topics you are going to learn. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello, If i was to complete this course what qualification and level would I recieve ? Eg (diploma,certificate).
Dear Elle, Thanks for your query, Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Digital Marketing and Advertising Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.