Add to basket or enquire
The Digital Marketing Course is an initiative designed to educate anyone in the area of Digital Marketing. As the digital marketing landscape continues to grow at a rapid pace, marketers are faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital age.
Our Digital Marketing and Advertising offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn the foundation principles of digital marketing.
- In this course, you’ll learn the use of email marketing, affiliate marketing by using social media tools such as Twitter, podcasting and blogging.
- This course will equip you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to use Facebook to create a business page.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll understand to develop, implement and manage a successful SEO campaign.
- This course gives you the knowledge of web analytics.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in marketing planning process.
- At the end of this course, you’ll understand the wide scope of digital marketing.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Exercise Files: Digital Marketing
1. DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
- The importance of defining three strategies
- Building a business strategy
- Building a brand strategy
- Building a marketing strategy
2. EXPLORING DIGITAL MARKETING
- Definitions and terminology
- Components of digital marketing
- The digital marketing landscape
3. STARTING WITH THE WEBSITE
- Choosing a domain name
- Selecting a designer or developer
- Building a site yourself
- Making your website convert
- Creating engaging web copy
- Choosing responsive design
- Installing Google Tag Manager
4. FOUNDATIONS OF ANALYTICS
- Introduction to measuring data
- How online analytics work
- Using goal and event tracking
- Looking at a conversion funnel
- Defining your key performance indicators (KPIs)
- A look at attribution models
5. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- How SEO works
- Essential optimization techniques
- Conducting keyword research
- Crafting a content strategy
- Leveraging local SEO
- Choosing to hire a professional
6. SEARCH AND DISPLAY MARKETING
- Introduction to search and display
- Launch text search ads
- Launch display search ads
- Deciding to use remarketing
- Succeeding at search and display marketing
7. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Building a social media marketing plan
- Who`s using social media?
- Build my Facebook page
- Building Your Audience
- Facebook Post and Integrating with Audience
- Promoting the Business on Facebook
- Advance features and managing page
- Introduction to Twitter
- Connecting & Twitting
- Advertising on Twitter
- Introduction to YouTube
- Marketing on YouTube
- Working with YouTube Channel
- Advertising on YouTube
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Finding and Engaging with your Audience
- Create and Marketing with Your Company LinkedIn Page
- Recruitment with LinkedIn
- Create a Pinterest Business Account
- Improving Pinterest Presense
- Analyse the Performance of Pinterest
13. VIDEO MARKETING
- The impact of video marketing
- Getting started with video marketing
- Creating compelling content
- Promoting videos on YouTube
- Meaningful video marketing metrics
14. EMAIL MARKETING
- Understanding email marketing
- Creating an email marketing plan
- Tools to launch successful campaigns
- Measuring the success of email
15. CONTENT MARKETING
- What is content marketing?
- Creating a content planning model
- Setting up a blog
16. MOBILE MARKETING
- The mobile marketing landscape
- Mobile applications
17. EXPANDING YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS
- Running A/B marketing tests
- A look into affiliate marketing
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Digital Marketing and Advertising Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant or Secretary
- Digital marketers or Marketing executives
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk or Marketing assistant
- Business owners
- Digital marketing analyst or Digital marketing executive
- Marketing managers & Business development managers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
This training course will lead you to different of career opportunities and few of them are:
- Marketing Executives
- Advertising and Sales Executive
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Digital marketing manager
- Advertising manager
- Communications manager
- Brand manager
- Market researchers
- Marketing consultants
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there a time limit when to finish the course? The duration of the course is 12 hours, therefore after 12 hours will the course expire?
Dear Cady, Thank you for your query. Digital Marketing and Advertising course provide 365 days of unlimited course access to complete the qualification. The course materials will cover 12 guided learning hours. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
IS 12 hours enough to cover these many topics?
Dear Nancy Thank you for your query. Once you enroll you will have 365 days access (24/7) to the course. Since the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription. The offer ends today, so hurry up and get the discount as this course contains Excellent quality video tutorials & you can get support by phone, live chat, and email. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.