Add to basket or enquire
This Digital Designer - Complete Career Guide is an all in one package of 5 top-selling courses on digital design for those looking to become a Professional Digital Designer. You can get this special bundle at an exclusive discounted price of just £49 (you will save 96%).
Our special career guide will provide you with up-to-date knowledge of digital design. Enrol now to start/boost a successful career as a professional digital designer with the help of this exclusive course bundle.
Courses Included in this Career Guide Bundle
- Modern Patterns: From Sketch to Screen
- Product Design Training
- Artwork in Photoshop
- Brush-Lettering & Calligraphy
- Creative Business Through Instagram
- Learn about the most popular types and styles of digital design
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of different design methods with digital mediums
- Training on how to get started on setting up your own creative business with digital design
- Understand how to establish & market your digital design business in Instagram
- Gain a solid understanding of product design from the point-of-view of a digital designer
- Master some of the most effective techniques of designing common products with high demands in the market
- Learn about the different types of patterns and how they correlate with modern pattern
- Gain expertise in digitising any pattern for digital design
- Get an overview of art licensing and its prospects to earn a living
- Understand how colouring works in digital design
- Thorough knowledge of lettering and calligraphy in digital design
- Learn about brushes and how to be an expert in brush lettering
- Master the art of scanning and tracing digitally
- Gain expertise in removing backgrounds to work efficiently as a digital designer
- Get started with Photoshop for modern digital design operations
- Practical application of the previous learnings in Photoshop
- Utilising Photoshop for efficient digital design operations
Why people love the courses from One Education
- Engaging and easy to understand courses
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- The privilege of studying at your own pace
- Complete 24/7 access to the courses for 1 year
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Instantly accessible certificate on successful completion of the courses
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- All the courses are designed to provide useful information and teach practical skills
***Modern Patterns: From Sketch to Screen***
Module 1 gives you an idea of how to create basic patterns, how to snap a picture with your phone and clean it into Photoshop. You can also learn about some basic geometrics, how to create a seamless repeating pattern and how to alter the colour in those patterns.
In Module 2, you will learn about hand-painted illustration two patterns, how to use a comfortable medium and use a different medium.
Module 3 is designed to help you understand the basic pattern, use Photoshop for editing and how to create gridded and seamless.
Painting Our Elements
In Module 4, you will learn how to draw basic geometric shapes, simple shapes and mixed shapes.
Module 5 gives you an idea of how to position your phone while taking pictures and conduct high-quality scanning.
Removing the Background
Module 6 is designed to teach you how to use Photoshop for removing backgrounds, separating each segment and putting them into a different layer.
Module 7 gives you an idea of how to create triangle shapes, circle shapes and star shapes.
In Module 8, you will know how a non-seamless pattern looks and how to arrange the elements to make a seamless pattern.
Colour & Metallics
Module 9 is designed to help you learn how to change your patterns into two-tone palettes and how to infuse metallic structure into selective areas.
Module 10 gives you an idea on how to save your edited design into pst or photoshop file and jpeg format.
Earn Money with Art Licensing
In Module 11, you will learn to make a license for your art and will also know how to register into different art societies.
***Product Design Training***
In our first module, you will be taken through the procedures of putting artworks on the product mockups.
Here, you will get training on where to find mockup files and how to prepare digitised artwork yourself.
***Artwork in Photoshop***
In the first module of this course, you will get basic ideas on Photoshop & how to utilise it for digitally editing your artwork.
Scanning Your Artwork
Here in this module, you will learn the power of scanning you artwork in photoshop and how it sometimes makes life convenient.
Cleaning Up Your Work in Photoshop
You will get to know how to clean up your artwork efficiently with Photoshop in this module.
Colour Exploration – Digitally Editing in Photoshop
The fourth module teaches you to optimise the colours in Photoshop and some tips & tricks to tweak colour variety options effectively.
This module is all about creating patterns in Photoshop.
Resizing for Various Template Dimensions
Our sixth module of the course dwells in resizing in Photoshop for different dimensions of templates.
***Brush-Lettering & Calligraphy***
The introductory module covers the basic of lettering along with the usage of various lettering styles.
This module dives deep into the world of brushes.
The fourth module teaches you how to control the usage of the brush pen and thus transform your practice parer into real work.
You will mainly learn different letterforms and character count in script lettering in this module.
This module covers scanning you works and compares it with photographing them.
You will master the art of removing backgrounds from images using Photoshops here.
This module deals with colours in lettering & calligraphy.
The ninth module covers saving your works into jpeg, png and other useful file formats.
***Creative Business Through Instagram***
The intro to the Creative Business Through Instagram course teaches you thoroughly how to build network, audience and ultimately sell products.
Benefits For Artists
This module reveals why artists have the best opportunity to benefit from creative businesses.
The third module is all about getting noticed more and more. You learn how to attract more followers and eventually get more sales.
Personal VS Business
This module prepares you for insight into your audience and paid ads to reach more people.
Our fifth module delves right into creating an impact on Instagram with your content.
This module will equip you for photographing for marketing purposes — especially cut out for Instagram.
Captions are mainly discussed in this module, covering topics such as high engagement rate, finding your voice for your business and providing valuable insight.
Generating Sale is the primary focus of any business, and this module will prepare you for just that.
Instagram Stories are trending nowadays, and we will teach all about it in this module.
Planning And Scheduling
The tenth module is all about planning scheduling.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognized certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
This Digital Designer - Complete Career Guide is ideal for:
- Creative artists/designers
- People who are enthusiastic about designing digitally
- Aspiring digital designers
- Anyone with a knack for learning new skills
- People looking forward to a fresh start in a career
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Digital Designer - Complete Career Guide. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Digital Designer - Complete Career Guide is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Digital Designer - Complete Career Guide provides learners with the opportunities to explore job sectors like:
- Digital Designer (Average Annual Salary In The UK: £33,321)
- Graphic Designer (Average Annual Salary In The UK: £25,374)
- UI/UX Designer (Average Annual Salary In The UK: £43,733)
- Product Designer (Average Annual Salary In The UK: £26,225)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.