Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Diet, Exercise and Fitness: Changing Body Composition – Level 3
Forget Everything You Thought You Knew About Health And Fitness!
Stop worrying about the numbers on the scale and learn to properly manage your body composition with this Diploma in Diet, Exercise and Fitness: Changing Body Composition.
With this course, you’ll discover that losing weight alone is not the best way to judge your overall fitness and strength, by doing it this way you could potentially lose both fat and muscle, therefore becoming weaker instead of stronger.
What you really need to do is lose fat and gain muscle. That change will make you look, feel, and perform better – being healthy is not just a number game. Learn to listen to your body and fuel yourself with the correct nutrients. In time you will become a strong, healthy and happy individual. You can also use this course as a platform to begin a career in the health and fitness industry.
To help you in your quest to change your body composition, Global Edulink, a leading, worldwide training provider, presents a course that is unique in its perspective of being able to highlight, in 20 in-depth lectures, the latest scientific research in the field of performance nutrition. This reliable information will help you to understand your own body better than you ever have and apply the same information to those around you.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
You’ll focus on matters such as:
- Managing your body composition expectations
- Learning how to measure your body composition in a healthy way
- How bioenergetics converts food to energy
- The critical role proteins play in your body’s composition
- What different food labelling means and what are your nutritional choices
- How to evaluate dietary supplements
- How to exercise for fat loss and healthy muscle mass
- Useful and novel ways of changing body composition
Get Started Today!
- Accredited by CPD & iAP
- Unlimited Access for 365 Days
- FREE PDF Certificate Included
***Complimentary Course Bundle 5 Courses + PDF Certificates Absolutely FREE***
**5 Free Courses Included**
- Course 1 : Nutrition and Weight Management
- Course 2 : Diploma in Health and Mindfulness – Level 3
- Course 3 : Diploma in Nutrition Science – Level 3
- Course 4 : Diploma in Health and Wellbeing
- Course 5 : Nutritional Specialist Diploma – Level 3
**FREE PDF Certificates Included**
Module 01 : Managing Body Composition
- How to Manage Body Composition to Our Expectations?
- Measuring Body Composition by a Healthier Way
Module 02 : Digestion and Absorption
- Way of Food Digesting and Absorbing
Module 03 : Nutritional Needs and Cellular Functions
- What are Nutritional Needs and Cellular Functions?
Module 04 : Bioenergetics and Food
- How to convert Bioenergetics Food to Energy?
Module 05 : The Composition of Carbohydrates
- How to store and use Carbohydrates Composition?
Module 06 : Identifying the Nutritional Bad Guy
- Identifying the Nutritional Bad Guy
Module 07 : The Critical Role of Protein
- A Critical Role in Body Composition by Proteins
- Anabolic Resistance and High-Protein Diets
Module 08 : Overview of Critical Micronutrients and Water
- Overview of Critical Micronutrients and Water
Module 09 : Food Labelling and Nutritional Choices
- How to understand Food Labeling and Nutritional Choices 1
Module 10 : Understanding Nutrient Timing and Frequency
- Understanding Nutrient Timing and Frequency
Module 11 : Nighttime Eating Tips
- Nighttime Eating Tips
Module 12 : Dietary Supplements Evaluation
- Dietary Supplements Evaluation
Module 13 : Weight Control and Energy Balance
- Weight Control and Energy Balance
Module 14 : The Exercise Caloric Cost and Fat Loss
- The Exercise Caloric Cost
- Best Exercises for Fat Loss
Module 15 : Learn Exercise for Healthy Muscle Mass
- Learn Exercise for Healthy Muscle Mass
Module 16 : Body Composition and Hormones
- Hormones and Body Composition in Humans
- Understand Novel Ways to Change Body Composition
Module 17 : Special Exercise Needs and Nutrition
- Special Exercise Needs and Nutrition
Module 18 : The Last Five Pounds and Set Point Theory
- The Last Five Pounds and Set Point Theory
Module 19 : How to Choose Your Nutrition Plan?
- How to choose your Nutrition Plan?
Module 20 : Change Your Body Composition by Motivation
- Change Your Body Composition by Motivation
The Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Level 3 Diploma in Diet, Exercise and Fitness.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying TOTUM Discount Card.
- Recognized Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Men and women of all ages and fitness levels
- Those looking to enhance their skill-set in terms of their career
- This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone
- Aqua Aerobics or Aerobics Instructor – £21,532 per annum
- Dietitian – £25,782 per annum
- Fitness manager – £19,839 per annum
- Nutritionist – £23,457 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
It says this is a 5 course bundle, how do i access the other courses too?Answer:
Dear Leanne, Thank you for your query. Once you enrol this course, you will receive an e-mail containing the access details and step-by-step guidance on how to retrieve the 5 complimentary course bundle. Hope this answers your concerns. Please contact us if you require further clarification. Best regards, Learner Support Team, Global EdulinkThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Could my daughter start the course at 16 then take the assessment when she is 17 in 6 months time?Answer:
Dear Jackie, Thank you for your Query. Yes she can start the course at 16, and can do the assessment once she is 17 years old. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi is there any assignments for this course?Answer:
Dear James Thank you very much for your query. At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course. Hurry up and enroll as the discount ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.