International Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
This course is the best beauty product you should invest in. By changing what you eat and drink, you can have a healthier, glowing appearance - the natural way! Learn more about nutrition to eat well, feel better and look amazing.
KEY COURSE BENEFITS:
• 60-Day access – Study at your own pace
• Internationally recognized CPD accredited course
• Start learning straightaway from any laptop or mobile device in any country
Your body is an ecosystem which needs the right nourishment to thrive. Look after your body and it will take care of you. Invest in yourself now to find how to eat and your drink your way to natural health and beauty.
You will discover:
- the foundations for a healthy eating regime
- inside secrets to healthy and beautiful skin, hair and nails
- how to brighten your skin
- what to eat for glossy hair
- how diet can reduce the effects of ageing
- whether you need supplements
- what to eat every day
You are what you eat. Learn about what you’re putting in your body and how it affects you. Eat your way to natural beauty without going on fad diets. When you look good, you feel so much more positive and confident too!
Would you like more energy? Fancy looking and feeling healthier? To have glowing skin, glistening hair, glossy nails? You can have all this - naturally.
Online and in your own time, from our experts you will find out about:
- why your breakfast could be slowing you down
- what's more addictive than cocaine
- why you get white spots on your nails
- what to put in your body - and what not - to stay healthy
- how to keep your weight down
- why some fats are good for you
- how to eat yourself beautiful
- 10 most powerful foods
- 10 tips for great skin for life
Invest in yourself by taking this course now to start learning ways to eat your way to a healthier you with results you can see! You’re worth it and this course will pay dividends when you notice the physical and mental benefits of healthy eating and drinking.
The content will be accessible to you 24/7. You can keep the course forever so you can refresh your memory on different diet and detox tips and tricks.
How is the Diet Management course assessed?
There is a short multiple choice exam at the end of each module for you to take and you’ll know your score immediately.
By studying Diet Management online with IOA, you do not pay an extra fee for sitting an exam or have to wait for a set date to sit an exam.
DIET AND NUTRITION MANAGEMENT COURSE SYLLABUS
Module 1: Introduction To Inner Health & Outer Beauty
- General tips on developing dietary habits that keep you feeling healthy and looking beautiful
- Protein, carbohydrate, fat, Vitamins and minerals
Module 2: Can Fat Be Good For You?
- Oils, fats, Omegas – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Nuts, seeds, pulses, seaweed
- Grains and gluten
Module 3: Bright And Beautiful Veggies For A Bright And Beautiful You
- Anti oxidants
- Raw food
- Juicing and smoothies
- Vegetarian, vegan, & meat diets
Module 4: Foundations For A Beautiful Diet: Why Organic?
- Snacks – how to have a little of what you love and stay healthy
- Daily essentials
Module 5: What’s In There? Minute Ingredients With Surprisingly Powerful Effects
- Probiotics, prebiotics, yoghurt
- Immune boosting foods
- Nutrient dense foods
Module 6: Diet And Detox
- What to avoid?
- Top 5 diet tips
- Why colours are great for you?
- Weight management – most popular diets
- Foods that increase your metabolism
- When and how to eat?
Module 7: How To Eat Yourself Beautiful
- Skin and nutrition it needs
- How to correct problem skin with diet and supplementation
- Nutrition for hair and nails
Module 8: Wow! Food Can Do All This?
- Top 10 most powerful foods
- Foods and drinks that help or prevent sleep
- Best food to help fight colds and flu
- 10 tips for a great lifelong skin policy
Who is this course for?
Everyone who wants a healthy, glowing appearance - naturally. If you’re concerned about what you’re feeding your body, learn the right nutrients to improve your mind and body.
People working in the beauty industry will be able to pass on these tips to clients to improve their skin, hair and nails. Plus you’ll gain an advantage over the competition with your additional advice and knowledge!
Personal trainers, fitness coaches and yogis can promote healthy eating to their clients as part of their exercise plan.
Start learning how to eat your way to a healthier, more beautiful you by investing in this diet management course today. You will learn expert tips to eat your way to a more radiant you!
This Diet Management course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
After completing this course, you could:
- Work as a Sports Nutritionist
- Get a job as Health Coach
- Become a Holistic Nutritionist
- Continue with an education in nutrition
- Parcel this knowledge with your job as a makeup artist, stylist, trainer, or yoga instructor to give your clients even more
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How will be the exam? online?Answer:
After each module of your Diet and Nutrition Management course, there is a short exam which includes multiple choice questions. The final grade of your course will be the average of the eight modules.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.