Add to basket or enquire
Projects these days have to be synonymous with quality, Agility, scalability and flexibility. Only a project that successfully combines continuous software delivery with fast fixes to problems in a stable operating environment, can achieve business benefits and client satisfaction. To ensure this, organizations are adopting DevOps—a systematic approach that relies on collaborative effort between operations, development, and QA, through the entire lifecycle of a project that leads to continuous improvement and Agility.
Given its numerous advantages, it is expected that project/product managers or those working on Enterprise Infrastructures, understand the various DevOps tools and technologies and their use in solving infrastructure issues.
KnowledgeHut’s course on DevOps Foundation Certification training will familiarize you with the A to Z of the DevOps framework while simultaneously giving you a solid practical base which will make you ready to apply its principles while on the job. You will also get Exam prep help and support till the time of certification. Successful application of DevOps will help you gain recognition by realizing the organization’s development and business goals.
From the course:
The course aims to help students in gaining an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Concepts and practices — including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Improved workflows
- Improved communication and feedback loops
- Reliance on automation
- Applying DevOps in an enterprise environment
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
From the workshop:
- 16 hours of training
- High-quality training from experienced instructor
- Courseware shared by DevOps Institute
- DevOps Foundation exam fees included in course fee (only for Classroom Training)
- End-to-end support via phone, email and chat
- KnowledgeHut is an Accredited Training Organization of Peoplecert
- KnowledgeHut is a Registered Education Partner (REP) of the DevOps Institute (DOI)
Who is this course for?
This training and certification will be of benefit to:
- Individuals and organisations seeking a fundamental understanding of DevOps
- Employees, managers, stakeholders and suppliers who are leading or contributing to an organisation’s DevOps initiatives
- Consultants guiding their clients through DevOps programs and process improvement initiatives
- Application and infrastructure providers whose products are part of the DevOps tool chain
- Internal and external suppliers
- Business stakeholders
There are no prerequisites to attend the course. However to write the exam, you must have:
- Completed an accredited course
- Basic familiarity with IT and IT frameworks (Agile, Lean, ITSM)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.