Fortray Networks Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
- Are you looking to launch a new career in DevOps Cloud Technology in a Physical /Virtual Classroom with 20 years of experienced trainers and consultants?
- Are you looking to start your career in the IT DevOps Program?
- Are you bored with Video-based training programmes, where you cannot interact with the trainer and missed lots of hands-on LABs?
- Are you low on confidence and cannot perform well in front of a potential employer?
- Have you already spent 1 to 2 years in IT learning but cannot find a way to get your 1st Job in IT?
- Are you looking for the best training environment with world-class and honest career advice from a 15 to 20-year Industry experienced team?
- Are you looking to learn directly from experts in the field?
- Are you looking to gain Industry experience while training?
- Look no further, with our IT DevOps Job guarantee programme, you are guaranteed to be offered an IT role with a starting salary of £25K-£35K as little as 6 months part-time.
- The programme consists of 6 months(Part-Time) months of very intense Online classroom (blended) Instructor-led training during weekends, including hands-on learning experience with DevOps like CI/CD Pipeline with Jenkins, Docker Certified Associate, Certified Kubernetes Administrator, AWS Developer Associate and major DevOps products.
- Based on our years of industry experience, we are so confident you will be offered a role at the end of the training, that’s if, for any reason you were not, we will refund 100% of your course fees back to you. (T&C apply)
The Programme is completed in 4 easy steps:
Step 1 – Complete your Hands-on Instructor-led Training
The first step is completing an industry-recognized IT professional certification programme by CI/CD Pipeline with Jenkins, Docker Certified Associate, Certified Kubernetes Administrator, AWS Developer Associate.
Gaining hands-on experience is essential in today’s IT industry for both certifications and keeping up to date with new technologies. The theory or passing an exam is often not enough these days; companies require hands-on practical experience as well industry experience to make sure you are job-ready.
The details of the programme included the 13 world best Cloud Trainings.
Certification Training included
DevOps TrainingCI/CD Pipeline with JenkinsDocker Certified Associate (DCA) Certification Training CourseCertified Kubernetes AdministratorAWS Developer Associate
Agile Scrum MasterLinux TrainingMicrosoft Azure FundamentalsAWS Technical EssentialsGit and GitHub TrainingAnsible 2.0 Training coursePuppet Training CourseDevOps on AWS
The training is delivered by industry experienced trainers and consultants. This can be done around your current job role at the weekends or weekdays.
This takes around 6 months of Part-Time study to complete.
Step 2 – Complete your Certifications (Four Certifications to Complete for Job Guarantee)
Once you completed up to four programs you will pass the exams.
Step 3 – Fortray Networks Recruitment team will help you find the desired job suitable for your skills.
Step 4 – Complete the CV, and attending the interview
Once the delegate has achieved 4 certifications along with his/her CV/LinkedIn profile will be built by the help of our team of professionals and you will be ready to attend the job interviews with confidence, where you can start your 1st IT Job between £20K-35K or contracting up to £300/day.
You will need to gain 1 years’ experience in this role before you can transfer over into a DevOps consultant role. While working as a network Cyber Security engineer, we will release your second batch of training which is specifically designed to qualify you to move into a Cloud consultant role.
DevOps Engineer Role
This represents a great opportunity to start a rewarding career in IT DevOps and has a real career ladder to start climbing. If you are not offered a role at the end of the training and the Job Hunting Process, we will refund 100% of your course fees back to you.
You will be starting on a salary between £25-35k with fantastic opportunities to progress within the sector and move up the IT ladder. As an industry IT is not only financially rewarding but enjoyable, many of our students who have gained a role from this wonderful opportunity have a real passion for IT and enjoy what they do on a day to day basis.
Who is this package for?
Our Cloud Job Guarantee Programme is designed for individuals that wish to start a career in the IT industry and want to specialize in the DevOps sector. Whether you are looking for a complete career change or a university graduate, we will be able to help.
We appreciate that every candidate has a different background and different level of skill set in IT, and this is exactly why we will design a custom package that is realistic and suitable to both the needs of our candidates and industry demand.
How can you offer job guarantees?
Fortray Global Services LTD provides consultancy, professional and educational services to many of the IT technology companies in the UK along with 24/7 NOC services as well. During our intense hands-on training program, you will not just gain and complete the industry valuable certification but will gain the industry experience as well, which is imperative to get your 1st job in IT/Cloud Sector.
How does the money back job guarantee work?
Our money-back job guarantee is written in your terms and conditions that if we do not find you a new job in IT upon completion of the training and job hunting process we will refund 100% of your course fees back to you.
When can I start the training?
As soon as you are ready to take your first step into a new career in IT, we can get you registered and started within 1 to 2 weeks.
How quick will I start my new job after completing the training?
The average amount of time is normally 1-2 months before you will be starting in your new role.
Can I study around my current job?
Yes, the majority of our students are working full time so you can study around your current commitments, which is why we give you a full 12 months for peace of mind.
- DevOps Engineer – £30,000
- DevOps Solution Administrator – £35,000
- DevOps Solution Architect – £42,000
- DevOps Cloud Architect – £45,000
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not placed in an IT technician role upon completion of your training and job hunting process, you will receive 100% of your course fees back.
Who is this course for?
DevOps Engineer is a key role. This role is assumed by a leader or someone who is responsible for ensuring that the DevOps strategy is implemented in the end-to-end development of the product while bringing about a positive difference in the environment.
Anybody working in Operations or Development/Engineering teams can opt for a career in DevOps. To become a DevOps Engineer, you may start your career as a Software Engineer/Developer, System Administrator, Automation Test Engineer, or Operations Manager and then progress to become a Release Manager, DevOps Test Engineer, Automation Expert, and finally a full-fledged DevOps Engineer.
DevOps Engineer is a key role.
Anybody working in Operations or Development/Engineering teams can opt for a career in DevOps. You may start your career as a Software Engineer/Developer, System Administrator, Automation Test Engineer, or Operations Manager and then progress to become a Release Manager, DevOps Test Engineer, Automation Expert, and finally a full-fledged DevOps Engineer.
The DevOps Engineer Course is for those who seek to fast-track their career in the software development industry.
The DevOps Engineer Training Online is for those who seek to fast-track their career in the software development industry. People working in the following roles will benefit the most from the DevOps Engineer Course:
- IT Team Leaders
- Software Developers
- Systems Administrators and IT Managers
- Cloud Engineers
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What is the time table for the live online lessons?
The timing can be chosen as classes are o weekday and Weekends also. This is the best program to keep you on track without compromising on your current job roles or your life style. This program gives you no excuse to not to be an DevOps Engineer. Regards, FortrayThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.