Add to basket or enquire
DevOps Fundamentals with Agile" is a course designed to provide learners with a solid understanding of DevOps practices and how they can be integrated with Agile methodologies. The course covers topics such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code, and Deployment Automation.
Additionally, learners will also gain an understanding of how DevOps practices align with Agile methodologies and how they can work together to deliver software more efficiently. The course includes hands-on exercises and case studies to reinforce the concepts and demonstrate their practical application.
- 1: Meet your Instructor & Course Structure 04:01
- 2: What Is DevOps & WIIFM? (What's in it for me?) 06:17
- 3: Cultural Shift in DevOps 06:03
- 4: DevOps Core Values & Principles 08:46
- 5: DevOps Methodologies 05:55
- 6: DevOps Tools 09:18
- 7: Kaizen Principles Apply To DevOps 10:35
- 8: Lean-Agile In DevOps 08:45
- 9: DevOps Automation 06:59
- 10: Continuous Integration & Delivery 07:51
- 11: Continuous Testing 07:00
- 12: Release Management 03:18
- 13: App Performance Monitoring 06:19
- 14: Value Of DevOps - Salary For DevOps Professionals 08:27
DevOps Fundamentals With Agile: Gain Solid Understanding
DevOps is the union of people, process, and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end users. It aims to create a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably, so you can innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise. By taking this introductory DevOps course, you’ll be able to define DevOps, understand why you need DevOps, and learn how you can get started with DevOps. You’ll learn the key ideas and techniques to bring development and operations together to produce higher-quality software and deliver it more quickly.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Define DevOps and understand its Methodology and Principles
Describe how to unify processes and improve collaboration between development and operations
Identify core tools and values when incorporating DevOps practices
Explain the key concepts and benefits of Continuous Integration (CI), continuous testing, Continuous Deployment (CD), and Build Automation
Learn the Role of QA in DevOps along with Quality Assurance
Understand Cloud containers and Server-less computing
Be able to comprehend basic Project Management concepts and much more
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Why take this course?
As a senior Project Manager & Enterprise Architect managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, along with a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer & Trainer, my experience with managing enterprise level projects has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in DevOps Fundamentals With Agile: Gain Solid Understanding today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class
Syed and Team ClayDesk
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn DevOps fundamentals and basic project management concepts
- Web developers, enterprise architects, programmers, IT professionals who wish to learn more about DevOps
- This course does not teach how to build CI/CD pipelines nor does it teach Docker and Kubernetes
Basic knowledge of software and hardware including IT Networking fundamentals
Knowledge of basic project management concepts is desirable
A basic understanding of software development life-cycle would be helpful
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.