UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Training and Development Diploma (Level 5) – CPD Accredited - HR Learning and Development
Training and Development course is designed by specialists by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working with established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of Personal and Professional Development.
Training and Development diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to a higher level of professionalism. As you may know that Training and Development skills are important because possessing good Training and Development skills, establish trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to join various Training and Development skills, then these are your most desired courses.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums and will guide you in every possible way to get the most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interesting, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterward.
Training and Development
To make it easy for the learner this Training and Development course is divided into various different modules and sub-modules in which you will learn goals settings, basic soft skills, contact center training, coaching and mentoring, communication strategies, creative problem solving, constructive criticism, developing launch and learn, developing corporate behavior, and developing creativity.
Training and Development - Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with the UK Professional Development Academy.
- Training and Development - Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Training and Development - Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Training and Development - Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Training and Development - Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes, and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Training and Development - Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- Training and Development - A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
Training and Development
Level 5 Training and Development Diploma is CPD Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 Training and Development Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get a CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion.
Training and Development - Modules Outline
Training and Development - Module 1: Goals Settings
- Development - Overcome procrastination
- Development - Manage time effectively
- Development - Accomplish important tasks
- Development - Self-motivate
- Development - Create SMART goals
Training and Development - Module 2: Basic Soft Skills
- Development - Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Development - Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Development - Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Development - Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Development - Apply soft skills to specific situations
Training and Development - Module 3: Contact Center Training
- Development - How to get management involved in training.
- Development - Why peer training works.
- Development - That manner is important with a contact center.
- Development - How to build rapport with the callers.
- Development - How to deal with difficult customers.
Training and Development - Module 4: Coaching and Mentoring
- Development - Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model.
- Development - Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting.
- Development - Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state or reality of your employee’s situation.
- Development - Identify the steps needed in defining options for your employee and turn them into a preliminary plan.
- Development - Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans.
- Development - Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee.
- Development - Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust.
- Development - Identify and overcoming common obstacles to the growth and development of your employee.
- Development - Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee to other growth opportunities.
- Development - Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching, using both to enable long-term development through a positive relationship with your employee.
Training and Development - Module 5: Communication Strategies
- Development - Understand what communication is
- Development - Identify ways that communication can happen
- Development - Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Development - Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Development - Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Development - Listen actively and effectively
- Development - Ask good questions
- Development - Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Development - Adeptly converse and network with others
Training and Development - Module 6: Creative Problem Solving
- Development - Understand problems and the creative problem-solving process
- Development - Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem-solving
- Development - Identify the importance of defining a problem correctly
- Development - Identify and use four different problem definition tools
- Development - Write concrete problem statements
- Development - Use basic brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions
- Development - Use idea-generating tools, such as affinity diagrams, word chaining, the box method, the six thinking hats, and the blink method
- Development - Evaluate potential solutions against criteria, including cost/benefit analysis and group voting
Training and Development - Module 7: Constructive Criticism
- Development - Understand when feedback should take place
- Development - Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Development - Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Development - Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Development - Know-how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Development - Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
- Development - Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
Training and Development - Module 8: Development Launch and Learn
- Development - Understand what lunch and learn is and is not
- Development - Be able to set up and break down
- Development - Create new content
- Development - Address difficult situations and people
- Development - Create useful takeaways
- Development - Use feedback to improve future lunch and learns
Training and Development - Module 9: Developing Corporate Behavior
- Development - Understand what the behavior is
- Development - Understand the benefits of corporate behavior
- Development - Know what type of behaviors you want to implement in your company
- Development - Know how to implement corporate behaviors
- Development - Know how to maintain corporate behaviors
Training and Development - Module 10: Developing Creativity
- Development - Define creativity
- Development - Act with confidence
- Development - Engage in curiosity
- Development - Stop acting out of fear
- Development - Learn from introspection
- Development - Take risks
Development - Course / Training Format
After successful enrollment, the learner will get access to the UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the course material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
Development - Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Development - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrollment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners completing the course at any time.
Development - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the Course, a learner needs to pay for the CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges: local £9, international £14.
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Training and Development the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Training and Development can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enroll anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Training and Development Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Training and Development is required.
Students seeking to enroll in this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be aged 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.