Developing SQL Databases
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
This Developing SQL Databases course is supplied by Microsoft on-demand training with the course code - OD20762A
Microsoft on-demand uses high-quality video, hands-on labs and knowledge-checking assessments to improve your Microsoft technical skills.
Created and presented by Microsoft experts, Microsoft On-Demand provides accurate content to help you develop – no matter your schedule.
- Official Microsoft content
- 90 days access to suit your schedule
- Learn anytime, anywhere at your own pace
- Save on travel costs
- Participate in virtual lab environments
- Reinforce learning with assessments
- Access content around the clock
- Purchase your Microsoft On-Demand product
- Receive an access code
- Login and start learning
- Finish your course and save or print your certificate
This course will provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to develop a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server 2016 product features and technologies for implementing a database. The secondary audience for this course are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of an SQL Server 2016 database.
- Module 1: Introduction to Database Development
- Module 2: Designing and Implementing Tables
- Module 3: Advanced Table Designs
- Module 4: Ensuring Data Integrity through Constraints
- Module 5: Introduction to Indexes
- Module 6: Designing Optimized Index Strategies
- Module 7: Columnstore Indexes
- Module 8: Designing and Implementing Views
- Module 9: Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Module 10: Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Module 11: Responding to Data Manipulation via Triggers
- Module 12: Using In-Memory Tables
- Module 13: Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server
- Module 14: Storing and Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Module 15: Working with SQL Server Spatial Data
- Module 16: Storing and Querying Blobs and Text Documents in SQL Server
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for people with reasonable knowledge of databases and SQL and for those looking to expand their knowledge into greater depth.
Students should have basic knowledge of the Windows operating system and its core functionality as well as working knowledge of Transact-SQL and relational databases.
Any junior to intermediate role that requires SQL databases will be open to those who complete the full certification (exam not included).
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.