Developing Business Strategy (In-Company)
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
This two-day Developing Business Strategy workshop aims to equip managers and leaders with the ability to develop a strategic mindset, and to drive the strategic direction of their business.
Guided by an expert facilitator with experience at the highest levels of management and of formulating and driving their own strategies, this workshop is challenging and practical. It provides a first-class opportunity to develop your strategic thinking skills when making decisions for your business area, using case studies and real-life application.
Simple to arrange and highly effective - you can choose to run this course exactly as described or we can create a customised solution that meets your specific needs.
As a general rule, if you have four or more employees with similar learning needs, an in-company programme will be the most efficient and cost-effective choice for you. Learning is usually delivered at your premises.
Our specialist facilitators are experts in their respective fields, and can tailor our existing courses to suit the specific needs of your organisation - or alternatively, design courses and programmes that are entirely bespoke, crafted in response to the unique requirements of your business.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
Strategic analysis – understanding the context
- Using tools for scanning your environment
- Linking your internal capabilities to the external environment
- Analysis of your own organisation
Strategic choice – deciding your direction
- Identifying strategic options
- Evaluating the organisational strategy
- Formulating your business plan
- Assessing the role of culture and behaviour in strategy
Delivering your strategy – making it happen
- Testing robustness – the wind tunnel approach
- Assessing the capability of your business area to deliver strategy
- Communicating for behavioural change
By attending this course you will gain:
- an understanding of the role of strategy in organisational performance
- tools to analyse your current strategic position and competitors
- confidence to formulate a strategy for your business area based on sound principles
- the ability to communicate future strategy
Who is this course for?
This course in Developing Business Strategy will suit managers and leaders new to a strategic position or with aspirations to take on a role in strategic management.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.