Add to basket or enquire
Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 – Exam 70 – 465
Microsoft has a range of official exams designed for IT professionals who want to get certified, and Global Edulink provides excellent training, which will enable you to pass your chosen exam. If you hope to take the Microsoft 70 – 465 Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Exam, then this is the course for you. Our course material is delivered straight to you and is perfectly tailored to help you pass the exam with flying colours.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
During this course, you will learn to:
- Design a database structure (25–30%)
- Design databases and database objects (30–35%)
- Design database security (10–15%)
- Design a troubleshooting and optimisation solution (25–30%)
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 – Exam 70 – 465
1. Overview Of Sql Server Design - Part 1
2. Logical Database Scheme
3. Sql Server Database Performance Tuning
4. Implement Database Security, Policy-Based Management And Health Monitoring
5. Protect Your Data With Backup Solution
6. Multi Server Maintenance Plans And Manage Sql Server
7. Data Replication And High Availability Solutions
8. Eleven Important Database Designing Rules
Method of Assessment:
This course prepares learners for and is assessed by the Microsoft 70 – 465 Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Exam.
Please Note: official exams are not included in this course and need to be purchased it separately.
Learners who successfully complete the exam will be awarded an official Microsoft 70 – 465 Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 certificate.
Who is this course for?
This exam is intended for database professionals who design and build database solutions in the organisation. They are responsible for the creation of plans and designs for database structure, storage, objects and servers. They create the plan for the environment in which the database solution runs.
- Learners must be over the age of 16.
- Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.
- Configuration Manager
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Network Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.