Add to basket or enquire
70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
Successfully completing Microsoft’s range of exams is undeniable proof that you are an expert. Are you ready to rise in the ranks and firmly establish yourself at making significant job role decisions around implementing server infrastructure?
The 70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure is part one of a series of two exams to test the skills and knowledge necessary to design, implement, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Successfully completing this exam along with the other exam will validate that learners have the skills and knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and maintaining infrastructure services in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
The course will enhance your IT skills and improve your knowledge. It will provide you with the best opportunity to get hands-on experience and be able to use your skills in a highly virtualised environment.
The course content covers a broad range of topics on how to design and plan an automated server installation strategy, plan and implement server infrastructure upgrade, storage, migration and file services, planning for external user access and designing a physical AD infrastructure to list down just a few.
We offer hundreds of practice questions, simulated certification exams and extensive study material. Our latest practice exam online can be your first step to gain Microsoft certification and help you pass the exam 100%.
We recommend that learners review the exam preparation tutorial and become familiar with the resources before scheduling the exam. In addition, extra time will be given, so that you can enjoy the flexibility of training and studying at your own pace.
The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of 70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure.
When you enroll for this programme, you will receive a second CPD accredited course for free from 1Training.org. You have the opportunity to choose your preferred course from a recommended list, and earn more CPD Points/Hours to your portfolio.
Key points of the course
- Learners can enjoy in-depth training by a Microsoft qualified instructor
- Repeat or rewind all your lectures
- This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it at your convenience 24/7
- Plan and deploy a server infrastructure
- Design and implement network infrastructure services
- Design and implement network access services
- Design and implement an active directory infrastructure
- Module 01: Server Infrastructure – Upgrade and Migration
- Module 02: Storage and File Services
- Module 03: Network Infrastructure Services
- Module 04: Planning for External User Access
- Module 05: Design and Implement Logical AD Infrastructure
- Module 07: Designing a Physical AD Infrastructure
- Module 08: Domain Controllers
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed under Learning Outcomes. Microsoft has written out these categories and assigned a percentage to each one. The percentage represents the weight they carry within the exam.
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure.
The certificate will be awarded by Microsoft. You can make your CV standout with an internationally recognised qualification and employers will be encouraged to see how you have expanded your skills in your chosen field.
Who is this course for?
- IT assistants with previous experience of Windows server operating systems
- IT professionals who want to qualify in the exam
- Learners with basic AD DS and networking experience
- Technical assistants looking to implement server infrastructure services
- Anyone aspiring to expand their knowledge in Microsoft Certified Solutions
Learners should have the basic skills and knowledge necessary to design, implement, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise scaled environment.
Once you successfully complete the exam you will be qualified to become a Database Administrator, Computer Support Specialist and Information Security Analyst and can work for a number of IT enterprises. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.