Add to basket or enquire
Professional safeguarding is a promising field for people who want to make this world a better place! Our Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) training with CPD certification will teach you everything from scratch about safeguarding children & vulnerable adults in only 7 hours! Whether you aspire to be an expert in safeguarding or just want to acquire this skill, our Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course is the perfect place for you to begin.
This comprehensive DSL training on safeguarding children and vulnerable adults will provide you with the knowledge of child protection and policies, initial assessment process, when to make a referral, how the local community deal in such incidence and how to liaise with authorities. You will also learn how to be careful and identify any abuse or neglect that occurred with children of special needs. This DSL course also includes how to concern other staff of your organisation and raise awareness of child protection to the parents as well as the local community. Additionally, you’ll understand how to maintain the records of all concerns and referrals.
Whether you’re planning to improve your existing knowledge on safeguarding/DSL or kickstart your professional life in safeguarding, this course is the best platform for you to flourish. On top of that, you’re getting a special discounted price to enhance your safeguarding skills and expertise. The discount is for a limited time, so you better hurry up!
Learning Outcomes of this Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course:
- Safeguarding (Children and Vulnerable Adults) Skills
- Expertise in Safeguarding Legislation, Laws and Guidance
- Understanding Abuse and Exploitation
- Risk Assessment Skills
- Expertise in Responding to Disclosures
- Reporting and Record-Keeping Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
Why this Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course from One Education is the favourite among professionals:
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of safeguarding
Key Features of this Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course:
- Popular among safeguarding professionals all over the UK who have completed this course and succeeded in securing a better future with advanced learning and professional certificates.
- Amateurs and people from all walks of life have said to benefit from this Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course by learning everything from the beginning on safeguarding.
- All-in-one training materials help you to improve your existing knowledge and skills in safeguarding while also learning up-to-date techniques and information.
- Be it safeguarding adults or children — we cover everything with our Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course designed by industry experts.
We’ve broken down the course materials of this comprehensive Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course into easy-to-understand units. This way, you can quickly grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of these skills.
This Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course consists of the following modules:
- Module 01: Introduction to Safeguarding
- Module 02: Laws and Guidance
- Module 03: Child Abuse
- Module 04: Child Sexual Exploitation
- Module 05: Risks and Risk Assessment
- Module 06: Responding to Disclosure and Reporting
- Module 07: Things to Do after Referral
- Module 08: Record Keeping
Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Module 01: An Introduction to Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Module 02: Safeguarding Legislations
- Module 03: Understanding Abuse and Neglect
- Module 04: Safeguarding Vulnerable AdultsPolicy, Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 05: Understanding the Importance of Communication in Care
- Module 06: Sharing Information and Responding To a Disclosure
- Module 07: Reporting Your Concern
How is the course assessed?
To complete this Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course, you must pass an automated multiple-choice assessment. It’s delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your evaluation immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and globally-recognised professional certification on Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. You can choose to make this achievement of your formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate for £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
Anyone and everyone wishing to gain knowledge on safeguarding children and vulnerable adults can benefit from our Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course. Also, if you are thriving to start your career in safeguarding or aiming to be an expert in this field, you’ve definitely come to the right place! The professional certificate upon completing this Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course will be beneficial for your Resume as well as your career.
This Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
The course materials are 100% online and compatible with all kinds of devices for your ease of access.
Completing this Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Course results in a wide range of opportunities. Specifically, this course aims to boost careers in:
- Safeguarding Officer/Administrator
- Safeguarding Advisor
- Safeguarding Lead
- Safeguarding Co-Ordinator
- Social Worker
The average salaries for these job opportunities are usually £28,00 - £45,000 per year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.