IQMS LEARNING LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Build the practical skills and knowledge you need to develop an Environmental Management System (EMS) with this training course. Discover the actions, tools and techniques required to implement or improve an inherited EMS, including procedural and process information.
- Identify environmental aspects and impacts that create the baseline from which an EMS is created and developed
- Recognise cultural change and management issues, which play a role in the implementation process
- Establish the initial steps to be taken in developing an EMS
- Develop skills in the preparation of written procedures and required documentation
- Recognise the appropriate resources and capabilities necessary for maintaining an EMS
- What is an EMS
- How to Implement & Improve an EMS
- The ISO 14001 model and an ISO 14001:2015 Standard Revision Overview
- Developing an Environmental policy
- Common features of an EMS
- Identifying environmental risks
- Managing environmental improvement actions
- Operational controls and emergency planning
- Training & communication
- Developing and maintaining EMS documentation
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting
- Auditing and management review
- Cultural change and implementation
- Maintaining an EMS to achieve continual improvement
What are the benefits
This course offers valuable day to day knowledge and skills essential to an efficient environmental management system.
- Decide how best to develop the Quality Management Systems of their organisation
- Add to their quality management career credentials
- Understand the relevance of quality standards to their organisation
- Be able to set quality objectives.
- Demonstrate the competitive benefits of quality standards to their own and other organisations
Who is this course for?
- People involved in planning and/or coordinating the implementation process for a system addressing environmental issues
- People who have been assigned the task of establishing or inheriting an EMS
- Decision makers in the implementation process
- Those wanting to understand the implementation process
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.