IQMS LEARNING LTD
Add to basket or enquire
This 2 day course is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge and practical skills to create your own Quality Management System (QMS). Discover the actions, tools and techniques required to design, implement or improve a QMS including procedural and process information.
Learn how to bring the necessary discipline and control to your operations with strategies to identify problems, assign resources and evaluate and improve the effectiveness of your system.
- Understanding the elements of a QMS
- Establish the scope and purpose of a QMS based on stakeholder needs and expectations
- Design a QMS framework incorporating process management tools and techniques
- Undertake GAP analysis and document processes incorporating operational controls
- Implement or improve a QMS framework using training, communication and performance monitoring tools and techniques
- Evaluate performance results and implement improvements
What are the benefits
As a contributor to Continuous Personal Development this course offers valuable day to day knowledge and skills essential to an efficient quality management system.
Who is this course for?
Typically professionals who:
- Manage compliance obligations including statutory and regulatory requirements
- Are responsible for processes within an organisation
- Manage documentation and records keeping programs and systems
- Manage or oversee supplier and contractor quality related performance
- Manage compliance or quality related conformance audit programs
- Conduct strategic management reviews of quality related performance outcomes
- Manage or oversee issue resolution relating to product, service or process quality
- Manage or overview improvement initiatives to enhance some aspect of quality
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.