Add to basket or enquire
“What ingredients should my skincare product have? Does my diet affect my skin? Which areas of the skin should I pay more attention to?”
Skincare is often a game of trying different products and hoping they're suitable for you. To ease off this guessing game, you can enrol in our course, learn the dermatology & skincare basics and get healthy skin in no time!
Skin is the largest organ of the human body. Proper skincare is as essential as taking care of the rest of the body. However, taking care of your skin can be tricky. With different skin types come different skincare products to use. To know what skin products and nutrients you need, you require to understand your skin first. With our course, you can get a thorough understanding of your skin, identify your skin type, and know what your skin needs.
This Dermatology & Skincare course covers the core concepts of dermatology and skincare. In this dermatology course, you will develop a clear idea of vital topics like skin anatomy, skin nutrients, common skin diseases and infections, dermatology treatments & procedures and many more. Furthermore, this training course also teaches you how to identify your skin type and educates you on skincare with respect to different skin types, ethnicities, and seasons.
With expert-led modules, you will learn about common skincare myths and misconceptions. You will also get to know the reason behind skin breakouts, acne, atopic eczema, etc. This skincare training will also teach you how to take care of your skin and what ingredients your skincare products should contain.
So, enrol in the Dermatology & Skincare course today — learn about your skin to look your best and put your foot in the world with confidence.
Our Dermatology & Skincare course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
What you'll get out of this Dermatology & Skincare course:
- Get a firm understanding of the fundamentals of dermatology.
- Learn about a number of common skin diseases and the burden of skin disease.
- Be able to identify skin types and learn in detail about skin anatomy.
- Develop a clear understanding of the common skincare myths and misconceptions.
- Strengthen your knowledge of skin nutrients and know what minerals & vitamins your skin requires.
- Know how to diagnose skin diseases using a range of special tools and procedures.
- Familiarise yourself with different skin infections like bacterial infections, fungal infections, viral infections and more.
- Become skilled at identifying the clinical symptoms of atopic eczema and learn about the proper skincare for atopic eczema.
- Introduce yourself to several types of skincare routines according to your skin type, ethnicity and season.
- Gain a solid understanding of what happens when the skin starts ageing and know what ingredients to look for in anti-ageing products.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of what acne is, what causes them and how to treat them.
- Have a clear idea of the effects of sunburns and their remedies.
Why People Enrol this Dermatology & Skincare Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Dermatology & Skincare course
- Learning materials of our Dermatology & Skincare course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Dermatology & Skincare course content for a full year
- Complete the Dermatology & Skincare course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Dermatology & Skincare course
This masterclass Dermatology & Skincare online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Dermatology & Skincare course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Dermatology & Skincare course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Dermatology & Skincare course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Dermatology & Skincare course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Dermatology & Skincare course today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Dermatology & Skincare course:
Dermatology & Skincare - Module 01
Basics of Dermatology
- Introduction to Dermatology
- Common Skin Diseases
- The Burden of Skin Disease
- Future Prospects of a Dermatologist
Dermatology & Skincare - Module 02
- The Structure of The Skin
- The Importance of Skin
- What’s Your Skin Type?
- Common Skincare Myths and Misconceptions
Dermatology & Skincare - Module 03
- Vitamin and Mineral Requirements
- Reduce Signs of Ageing
- Get Better Bone Structure
- Eat to Be Pretty
- Cellulite and Your Diet
- The Truth Behind Your Puffy Eyes
Dermatology & Skincare - Module 04
Diagnosis of Skin Disease
- History Taking
- Examining Rash in Detail
- Some Diagnostic Clues
- Special Tools and Procedures Used for Diagnosis
Dermatology & Skincare - Module 05
- Bacterial Infections
- Fungal Infections
- Viral Infections
- Parasitic Infestations and Diseases Caused by Arthropods
Dermatology & Skincare - Module 06
- Clinical Symptoms of Atopic Eczema
- Role of Food Allergy in Atopic Eczema
- Basic Topical Therapy with Emollients in Atopic Eczema
- Skin Care in Atopic Eczema
Dermatology & Skincare - Module 07
Care of Different Skin Types
- Dry Skin
- Oily Skin
- Skin with Acne
- Normal Skin
- Combination Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Mature Skin
Dermatology & Skincare - Module 08
Different Ethnicities Skin Care
- Skin Differences between Different Ethnicities
- Asian Skin
- Black Skin
- Caucasian Skin
- Hispanic Skin
- Pacific Islander Skin
Dermatology & Skincare - Module 09
Reducing Ageing Effects
- What Happens When Skin Ages?
- How Skin Changes with Each Birthday
- Ethnicity and Ageing
- Ingredients to Look for in Anti-Ageing Products
- Botox versus Facelift
Dermatology & Skincare - Module 10
Acne and Its Remedies
- What is Acne?
- Acne Scars
- Causes of Acne
- Diet and Digestion
- Procedures That Treat Acne
- Natural Acne Remedy
- Food to Cure Acne
Dermatology & Skincare - Module 11
Seasonal Skin Care
- Summer Sun and Your Skin
- Skin Issues in Autumn
- Healthy Skin Care in Autumn
- Skincare Mistakes People Make in the Winter
- Your Skin in Spring
Dermatology & Skincare - Module 12
Effect of the Sunburn and Its’ Remedies
- What Causes Free Radicals?
- Ageing Skin and Free Radicals
- Cascade of Destruction
- Multi Vitamin-C Antioxidant Serum
- Sun Protective Clothing
How is the Dermatology & Skincare Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Dermatology & Skincare course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. The hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Dermatology & Skincare course, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Dermatology & Skincare course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Dermatology & Skincare course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Dermatology & Skincare course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and being over the age of 16.
Completion of the Dermatology & Skincare course will help you develop the requisite skill set to pursue a variety of highly-rewarding careers, such as —
- Beauty Therapist
- Cosmetic Surgeon
- Skincare Specialist
Salary for these job opportunities in the UK ranges from £15,000 - £50,000 a year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.