Add to basket or enquire
*** Get an Additional 10% from Reed By Using the Code ''WE LC OME10 '' ***
Acne, Eczema, Shingles, Sunburn, Rash— sound familiar? These are the most common skin conditions we face every day. Unfortunately, we suffer from these irritating/ embarrassing and often painful experiences because of the lack of knowledge about skincare. But we can easily avoid these issues by learning the fundamentals of dermatology that could even save a trip to the expert and, most importantly, save big bucks!
Also, skin disease is very common, with around 24% of those in England and Wales (12.9 million people) visiting their GP with a skin problem annually. Dermatology has been one of the best career options for quite some time now. However, the number of dermatologists is small in the UK, and the demand seems higher. So it is a golden opportunity to make a successful career in this field.
This Dermatology & Skincare Bundle will introduce you to the basics of dermatology. You will be able to understand the anatomy of the skin and learn about the nutrition required for healthy skin. The informative modules will discuss common skin diseases and skin infections. In addition, you will be able to grasp the skills and knowledge to provide skincare to different types of skins. The bundle will also allow you to explore the remedies for acne and much more...
Along with this Dermatology & Skincare Training s Course, you will get 11 premium courses, an original Hardcopy, 11 PDF Certificates (Main Course + Additional Courses) Student ID card as gifts.
This Bundle Consists of the following Premium courses:
Courses are included in this Dermatology & Skincare Training s Bundle?
- Course 1: Dermatology
- Course 2: Skin Care Treatment
- Course 3: Aging and Longevity Secrets
- Course 4: Nutrition and Health Level 2
- Course 5: Wound Care Level 2
- Course 6: Infection Prevention Training
- Course 7: Health Awareness and Social Care Training
- Course 8: Food Allergen Awareness
- Course 9: Personal Hygiene
- Course 10: Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Course 11: First Aid Training
Learning Outcome of Dermatology & Skincare Diploma
- Learn the physical makeup of the skin—
- Discover what makes up the skin's structure.
- Understand which skin nutrients, vitamins and minerals are essential for healthy skin.
- Grasp the steps for reducing the consequences of ageing
- Learn how to identify and treat skin diseases like acne and eczema
- Explore different skin care for different seasons
- Become familiar with the sun's effects and cures
Enrol now in Dermatology & Skincare Training s To advance your career, and use the premium study materials from Apex Learning.
The bundle incorporates basic to advanced level skills to shed some light on your way and boost your career. Hence, you can strengthen your Dermatology & Skincare Training s Expertise and essential knowledge, which will assist you in reaching your goal.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £6*11 = £66)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course: Previously it was £10)
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any background can enrol in this Dermatology & Skincare Training s Bundle.
Our Dermatology & Skincare is fully compatible with PCs, Macs, laptops, tablets and Smartphone devices. This Dermatology course has been designed to be fully compatible with tablets and smartphones.
Having this Dermatology & Skincare expertise will increase the value of your CV and open you up to multiple job sectors.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
who is the issuing authority the certificate for Dermatology & Skincare course? need to understand the authenticity of thisAnswer:
Hello Nipun, Thank you for your query. The certificate will be issued by the course provider. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the Hard Copy certificate for the title course (Dermatology) absolutely Free! Other Hard Copy certificates are available for £10 each.
Please Note: The delivery charge inside the UK is £3.99, and the international students must pay a £9.99 shipping cost.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.