STEP UP FOR A NEW CAREER IN DENTISTRY IN 2019
Join AcePace to become a qualified and registered Dental Nurse in 12 months!
Acepace Training and recruitment are a NEBDN fully approved and accredited training institute providing the National Diploma in Dental nursing course.
AcePace Training & recruitment is looking for number of enthusiastic individuals across London to fill in the trainee dental nurse positions with our various dental clients, no experience needed.
Programme: National Diploma in Dental Nursing 2018- awarded by NEBDN (National Examining Board of Dental Nursing) - 12 months
- AcePace Training & recruitment is a fully accredited centre by NEBDN.
- You will be taught by UK qualified and registered dental nurses and qualified Dentists with 20+ years of experience.
- Some of our tutors and moderators are also Examiners for the National examination Board for Dental Nursing (NEBDN)
- In-house recruitment team (achieved 87.9% for finding placements in 2017).
- Quarterly mock exam will fully prepare you for the final NEBDN exam.
- Flexible working hours and weekend/evening training classes to choose from.
- 90- 100% Pass Rate achieved in our National Diploma in Dental Nursing 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 exam where national average is 67%.
- AcePace In-house recruitment team will help you to find the right job within a few months of starting your course.
- We currently have 97% approved trainee dental nurses that are working with our clients across London and greater London area.
- Books and other dental accessories are all included in the course fee.
- We will guarantee your Job placements as a Qualified Dental Nurse after successfully completing this Diploma.
High Pass rates:
Just a quick announcement: 90.3% Pass Rate achieved in our National Diploma in Dental Nursing April & Nov 2016 exam. We have also just received 93.9 % result for OSCE January 2017 and 97% for OSCE June 2017. national average is 71%.
Silent features of our course:
- State of the art facility at centre with hands on training.
- Experienced & qualified Dentist Tutors.
- Live role play scenario and OSCE training available.
- Dentist & other Dental professional guest appearances.
- Full UCAS support in applying for post-graduate courses or University degree.
- Dental nurses starting out in the NHS can earn around £16,444 a year. Qualified dental nurses can earn between £19,100 and £27,070 a year. Private practice rates are broadly similar or more.
- CV Building
- Interview Preparation and Interview Workshop
- ROE support and ROE workshop
- Very affordable;
- In-house recruitment team to find right jobs for our student;
- All the jobs first showed to our student before it will be available to general or outside applicants;
- Full help on ROE, including ROE training by NEBDN approved Dental professional;
- Our tutors consistently achieved high pass rate over the years;
- Books and other Dental accessories are all included in the course fee.
New course start dates for November and December 2018 intake.
New course start date:
12th January 2019, Saturday (Fortnightly)
Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (Open Intake)
26th January 2019, Saturday (Fortnightly)
Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (Open Intake)
We have limited seats available for both above 2019 intake. If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to AcePace Admission Team/Recruitment Manager
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who has a general interest in dentistry and is looking for a new career path or wants to become a qualified dental nurse.
No previous qualifications or experience necessary!
LEARN AND EARN!!! While you are studying this National Diploma you will be working as a Trainee Dental Nurse allowing you to earn while you learn and to have a rewarding career in dentistry.
Please only apply if you live in UK and are allowed to work in the UK/ EU.
Start off as a Trainee Dental Nurse with us
Progress on to becoming a Qualified Dental Nurse
Career Prospects once qualified:
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Therapist
- Specialist in Dental Radiography
- Dental Nurse Tutor
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.