Add to basket or enquire
Imagine a profession where you are irreplaceable, an invaluable asset and have the duty of being compassionate. That’s what being a dental nurse is all about.
***BUY ONE, GET THREE : OFFER ENDS TODAY***
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- 4 Digital Certificates, 4 Transcripts and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited proficiency after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
The role of a dental nurse requires extreme multitasking — ensuring utmost patient care, decontaminating dental instruments, checking on materials and supplies etc. Dental nurses must give outstanding chair-side assistance to the dentist while juggling all of these crucial responsibilities. With all of these responsibilities, a dental nurse must be his or her best self, which necessitates a diverse set of abilities. This Dental Nurse course will teach you all of the requisite knowledge to become an indispensable asset.
With this all-inclusive course, you will learn about the dental assisting fundamentals while getting familiar with general dentistry instruments. This course will educate you on dental terminologies, oral diagnosis, treatment planning and more. Additionally, you will get a clear idea of the proper handling and storage of dental supplies. This dental nurse training will help you understand some crucial topics, such as — dental radiology, infection control, paediatric dentistry, etc. You will also get to know about dental office management and the standards of dental practice in the UK.
What skills you will gain:
- Familiarity with the ABCs of the dental assisting field
- Detailed knowledge of general dentistry instruments.
- Understanding the management of the dental office.
- Dexterity in oral diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Complete comprehension of dental terminologies.
- Adequate knowledge of the proper handling and storage of dental supplies.
- Developed understanding of dental radiology and infection control.
- A solid foundation of paediatric dentistry.
- Skilfulness in the standards of dental practice in the UK
Dental assistants, also known as dental nurses or dental chairside assistants, are important members of the dental health care team. They greatly increase the efficiency in dental offices and assist dentists and other clinician members of the oral health team to deliver high quality dental care.
This Dental Nurse Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Dental Nurse
- Course 2: Communication and Organisational Skills
- Course 3: Self Esteem & Assertiveness
- Course 4: Time Management
The course is self-paced and can be taken from the comfort of your home, office, or on the go! With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Dental Nurse today and start learning.
- Module 01: Introduction to Dental Assisting
- Module 02: General Dentistry Instruments
- Module 03: Dental Office Management
- Module 04: Oral Diagnosis, Treatment Planning and Dental Terminology
- Module 05: General Handling and Safety of Dental Materials in the Dental Office
- Module 06: Infection Control and Instruments
- Module 07: Dental Radiology
- Module 08: Paediatric Dentistry
- Module 09: The Professional Dental Assistant
- Module 10: Standards of Dental Practice in the UK
After studying the course materials of the Dental Nurse there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Dental Nurse course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
This Dental Nurse does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.This Dental Nurse was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
This Dental Nurse course will provide you with a diverse set of highly sought-after job skills and put you on the fast track to a variety of rewarding career opportunities in the dental industry, such as—
- Dental Nurse
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Assistant
In the United Kingdom, the typical yearly pay for these job possibilities ranges between £10,000 - £30,000.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.