Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞☞ Boost Your Career By Enrolling In This Dementia Awareness Training Bundle To Overcome Your Challenges!☚☚
★★★9 in-1 Dementia Awareness TrainingBundle ★★★
Are you ready to learn how to help your loved ones and clients with dementia?
If you're asking yourself if it's possible to make a difference in the lives of someone who is suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's, the answer is YES. You can take steps toward helping your loved ones become more independent and able to live happy lives again.
- The training you'll get from this Dementia Awareness Training course will help you to:
- Identify the signs of dementia
- Understand what to do when they have dementia
- Help your loved one and patients live as independently as possible
This Dementia Awareness Training Bundle Contains 9 of Our Premium Courses for One Discounted Price:
- ➽ Course 01: Principles of Dementia Care
- ➽ Course 02: Diploma In Mental Health Awareness – Level 3
- ➽ Course 03: Educational Psychology & Development Course
- ➽ Course 04: End-of-Life Care and Planning
- ➽ Course 05: Anti-Social Behaviour Course
- ➽ Course 06: Understanding Autism Level 3
- ➽ Course 07: Counselling and Psychotherapy Course
- ➽ Course 08: Social Media in Healthcare
- ➽ Course 09: Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
Approximately 47.5 million people are currently living with dementia all over the world. So, if you want to help them, enrol in this Dementia Awareness Training course.
Learning Outcome of this Dementia Awareness Training course
After completing the course, you will be able to
- Understand what dementia is
- How to act with and treat people with dementia
- Discover Law, ethics, and safeguard regarding dementia
- Find out ways for awareness and prevention of dementia.
- Learn the strategies for caring for dementia patients and costs.
- Discover different drugs for dementia patients
- Learn how to live with dementia and how to comfort people living with dementia
All the courses under this Dementia bundle are split into a number of expertly created modules to provide you with an in-depth and comprehensive learning experience. Upon successful completion of the Dementia Awareness Training bundle, an instant e-certificate will be exhibited in your profile that you can order as proof of your new skills and knowledge. Stand out from the crowd and get trained for the job you want.
With this comprehensive Dementia bundle, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. This Dementia Awareness Training bundle covers essential aspects in order to progress in your chosen career.
Why Prefer Us?
- All-in-one package of 9 premium courses' bundle
- Earn a certificate accredited by
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery)
- Globally Accepted Standard Lesson Planning
- Free Assessments
- 24/7 Tutor Support.
Start your learning journey straightaway!
➽ Course 01: Principles of Dementia Care
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Status
- Module 03: Attitudes Toward Dementia
- Module 04: Awareness and Prevention of Dementia
- Module 05: Law, Ethics, and Safeguards Regarding Dementia
- Module 06: Strategies for Caring
- Module 07: The Cost
- Module 08: Drug
- Module 09: Living with Dementia
Once you have completed all the modules in the Dementia Awareness Training Bundle, you can assess your skills and knowledge with an optional assignment. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback afterward.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is Caring for someone who has Alzheimer's disease
- A family member or friend of a person who has Dementia or Alzheimer's disease
- Anyone who wants to learn about dementia
- General public
- Aspiring Health Care Worker
You will not need any prior background or expertise.
This Dementia Awareness Training will provide you with the theoretical knowledge needed to pursue various opportunities, such as;
- Social Worker
These professionals typically make between £30k to £75k per annum in the United Kingdom.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.