Lion Heart Consulting
Add to basket or enquire
Through this workshop participants will gain valuable knowledge and skills that will assist them with this challenging task. When an employee commits an action that requires feedback or criticism it needs to be handled in a very specific way.
Constructive Criticism if done correctly will provide great benefits to your organization. It provides the ability for management to nullify problematic behaviours and develop well rounded and productive employees.
Constructive feedback shows an employee that management cares about them and will invest time and effort into their careers.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: When Should Feedback Occur?
- Module Three: Preparing and Planning
- Module Four: Choosing a Time and Place
- Module Five: During the Session (I)
- Module Six: During the Session (II)
- Module Seven: Setting Goals
- Module Eight: Diffusing Anger or Negative Emotions
- Module Nine: What Not to Do
- Module Ten: After the Session (I)
- Module Eleven: After the Session (II)
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to learn how deliver constructive criticism.You don’t need any special equipment for this course, just a PC or Mac to watch the videos and a pen to take notes. There are no prerequisites for this training, hence anyone can attend.
A laptop or PC
Advance delivering constructive criticism.
Questions and answers
Certification of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.