Location & dates
This comprehensive two-day programme is a fast-paced, challenging session designed to help delegates understand the importance of being able to effectively pass on workplace skills enabling them to delegate jobs and tasks, allowing them to manage their own time more effectively, becoming more competent managers and leaders.
- State the principles and main roles of management
- Delegation, empowerment and motivation
- The Pareto Principle
- Dealing with difficult issues and difficult members of staff
- Your Bill of Rights
- Situational Leadership
- Authority freedom model
- Identifying training needs
- Setting objectives and targets
- Help yourself and your team focus on goals by clarifying personal and team objectives, key responsibilities and priorities.
- Plan and achieve medium to long-term objectives whilst coping more effectively with day-to-day demands and pressures.
- Increase personal and team productivity and raise morale.
This course will help you plan your working days, weeks and months whilst allowing you to support your staff and help them stay on top of tasks, jobs and projects.
The trainer for this course has extensive experience in design and delivery of coaching, time management and leadership skills training. They have been successfully delivering training to both public and private sector organisations for over twenty years.
Who is this course for?
This programme is ideally suited for Supervisors, Managers and future Leaders who wish to be able to exert greater control over their working day in order to be able to maximise their own productivity and that of their teams.
You will probably already be managing a team to allow you to work through scenarios that will support the embedding of what you have learned when you return to the workplace.
This course is intended for line managers and supervisors who are looking to develop and grow within their role, whilst nurturing their team.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.