Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
- Have a great understanding on the above topics
What is the target audience?
- Commercial Law Solicitors
In this in-depth course we will examine the possible defences to professional negligence with experienced solicitor Helen Swaffield, giving you all the information needed when defending professional negligence in the commercial law sector. The following topics will be covered in this session:
• The rule in tort- calculating the date of loss
• The knowledge date for an extra 3 years (S14A)
• Loss of a benefit to the Claimant
• Litigation that becomes weaker- the relevant date
• CPR 7- the correct rules
• Duty of care / Breach
• Proving the breach
• Loss of a chance
• “Saamco” in BPE
• Exclusion clauses
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.